Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kingkongit27

Actors/ Actresses You Miss

97 posts in this topic

Which Actors or Actresses do you miss seeing on screen. The ones that have not been in a series for a long time?

I really miss watching Gallen Lo and Maggie Cheung, Kenix Kwok.

I really hope they rejoin TVB again to make good series.

i really miss Fennie Yuen because she was pretty and i can see her acting improving but she just dissappear out of nowhere.

There are a lot ... Flora Chan, Julian Cheung, Gallen Lo and Jessica Hsuan (even though both have series coming up, they should be in more series). Also miss seeing Kenix as well ... hopefully there will be good scripts/story out there so we can the return of all these actors .. :D

i miss julian cheung a lot!! he's such a great actor/ singer........ his characters as 'cho gor gor', 'tin chi' and 'tung chung chou' in 'return of the cuckoo', 'point of no return' and 'shades of truth' were all convincing and lovable.....how i wish he'll come back to tvb...

miss louis koo too~!

hahaha....the actors/actresses i miss are mostly all the famous ones such as chow yun-fatt, stephen chow, sean lau ching wan, tony leung chiu wai, andy lau, simon yam, maggie cheung maan yuk, carina lau ka ling and more :D

hahaha....the actors/actresses i miss are mostly all the famous ones such as chow yun-fatt, stephen chow, sean lau ching wan, tony leung chiu wai, andy lau, simon yam, maggie cheung maan yuk, carina lau ka ling and more :D

haha, this is not likely going to happen. but not long ago, i heard a rumor of andy lau going back to tvb, but i doubt that.

where is my hye kyo?? i still waiting for another successful series after fullhouse....

missed gallen, happy he's filming a tvb serie again, only too bad it isn't with jessica...miss louis and gordon, too bad they don't film any tvb serie anymore, lucky still filming movie, so still can see them on screen...miss mirianne, too bad she is in business now...

I really miss Michelle Ye... Too bad she jumped over to China :(

I definitely miss Athena Chu, Julian Cheung, Gordon Lam, Michelle Ye, Flora Chan, Gallen Lo, Maggie Cheung Hor Yee, Kenix Kwok, Fennie Yuen, Louis Koo, Marianne Chan, Annie Man, and Kong Wah.

Edited by kenixkwok

I really miss Noel Leung Siu Bing. She was definetely one of my fav TVB actresses.

Really wish to see Julian Cheong Chi Lam , Anita Yuen , Gallen Lo ( sound his series come soon , shot wif Myolie Wu and MArgie Tsang ), Maggie Cheong, Cherry Chung Cho Hung, and lots more.. not really rememeber, sound like now alot is coming out such as is happy to see MArgie Tsang in DIE, Idy Chan in Catch Me Now, Micheal Miu in Dicey Business.. wish so, they wil aired more..

i miss maggie cheong ho yee a lot and sheren tang as well.....

I miss seeing Annie Man and Noel Leung, both of whom are my favorite actresses. I wonder if Noel has retired from acting now? And there is always so little news on Annie, wonder if she is in any new series?

i miss Michelle Yip, Anniie Man, Louis Koo, and other old actors/actress. i enjoyed watching their series alot, but i dont see them in the series anymore..>.<

I miss Felix Wong. He still does some movies, but I sure do miss him in TVB series.

I miss Gallen and Kenix. Gallen's new TVB series is coming out soon I heard. :93:

I really miss

Athena Chu

Julian Cheung

Nadia Chan

Maggie Cheung

Marianne Chan

Flora Chan

Kong Wah

Louis Koo

Gallen Lo

Ekin Cheng

Adam Cheng

Michelle Yip Suen

Annie Man

I really miss Siu Fong Fong. I know she has retired from the movie world. I last saw her in Fong Sai Yuk. I watched her when I was very little, you can tell my age. But I see Nacy Sit and Lee See Kei still around. I hope Siu Fong Fong is well. Anybody has her new??

i miss them alot they were one of the best BACK THEN ...

Gallen Lo and Maggie Cheung and Flora Chan

Julian Cheong Chi Lam AND Michelle Yip, Anniie Man, Louis Koo

i really miss seeing louis koo, maggie cheung, nick cheung, deric wan, ada choi (at least she's in some of the serials once in a while..), esther kwan (bss doesn't count!! :P), annie man...