Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kingkongit27

[I-Cable] Strange Talk Show - 怪談

76 posts in this topic

Didn't find a discussion Topic about this show, so I thought I make one.

Strange Talk Show 《怪談》

on I-Cable TV channel

Hong Kong

Show Topic: Strange Encounters,

Hosts: Spencer Leung Sze Ho 梁思浩 & Sammie Yu See Man 余思敏, Rachel Chan 陳曉華 

This show started in 1996 and has been the most successful Paranormal show to date. Not only is it well known in Hong Kong but now worldwide. The show consists of 3 parts. The first part shows footage of clips filmed in different locations. The crew have been to many Haunted location's in Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan and presently in Japan. The brave crew have caught strange and unexplainable footage on camera in recent years and have had different experiences.

Not only is this show exciting and scary at the same time but it also allows viewers to get involved.

During the second part of the show Spencer and Sammie talk to medium's and Professionals who know all about the spiritual world and give tips and advice. The last part of the show let's viewers call in by phone to talk about strange experiences and how to handle problems. Since last year they have started to get fan's of the show involved by inviting them to send in their paranormal photographs and footage taken on camera.

This show surely is entertaining and even if you don't beleive in the paranormal you will still be entertained.

profile.jpg

Edited by kingkongit27

I think this show isn't as interesting as it used to be.

I had been watching this show for long time and I am sure 80% of the show are fake ( look at the way how the camera facing to and from !!!!!)Only the real thing are when they took part from other countries............

i like this show, it is very interesting make you more scary, make you more like to see.

Some episodes can actually give you a chill, especially when you are watching it alone.

i love this show , i like it when they talk about when you go to hotels and my god what they can see and some can fell what is around them very scary i don 't like the part when they invite some master in and talk ,i hate it when they say they are here and some is around where and where but we can't see it are they telling us the true its really over acting some time with those masters.

this series is very interested and something scary but overall entertaining

i used to like watching this show ,well some parts is very interesting but the parts i hart most is when some si fu say some of them is here and pretend to say some thing and start looking around oh my god do they see that we do see but i don't know it they can really see it also i hate it when caller calls in and say that they can see it axs well i can call in and tell them oh i can see its beside who's its all lie that these people say they can see.

i love to watch scary ghost show but this one only talks about it and some time they show but you can't really see nothing and i hate when people rings up and say that ah my god i can see there is one walking around here there ,rubbish they say they can see but we can,t see

This kind of the show are so scary,but people love to see,to watch,to listen.

very exciting but always regret watching because it makes me so scare at night

i love t watch this show very much i loved the one that they went to japan , they went to the suicide forest they talked about it but it is very scary when people die after one another , and i like they put that they show who ever jumped off the cliff to suicide they will eventually do the same thing over and over again.

i like watching this show it is very interesting it is not scary as alot say ,i don't know all the things they show are real some time when they show things you can't even see all i see is blank things but recent one is getting better you could see things butter but i now still don't know if its true or not

I love watching this show.The fact that it can last into the new season in 2015 shows that it never boring.