Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kingkongit27

[I-Cable] Strange Talk Show - 怪談

76 posts in this topic

Didn't find a discussion Topic about this show, so I thought I make one.

Strange Talk Show 《怪談》

on I-Cable TV channel

Hong Kong

Show Topic: Strange Encounters,

Hosts: Spencer Leung Sze Ho 梁思浩 & Sammie Yu See Man 余思敏, Rachel Chan 陳曉華 

This show started in 1996 and has been the most successful Paranormal show to date. Not only is it well known in Hong Kong but now worldwide. The show consists of 3 parts. The first part shows footage of clips filmed in different locations. The crew have been to many Haunted location's in Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan and presently in Japan. The brave crew have caught strange and unexplainable footage on camera in recent years and have had different experiences.

Not only is this show exciting and scary at the same time but it also allows viewers to get involved.

During the second part of the show Spencer and Sammie talk to medium's and Professionals who know all about the spiritual world and give tips and advice. The last part of the show let's viewers call in by phone to talk about strange experiences and how to handle problems. Since last year they have started to get fan's of the show involved by inviting them to send in their paranormal photographs and footage taken on camera.

This show surely is entertaining and even if you don't beleive in the paranormal you will still be entertained.

profile.jpg

Edited by kingkongit27

i must say this show is quite emdiorce... i would like to see better quailty from these actors!!!

I love this show , Been watching for sometime. Pity no more update on this show.

This show is one of my favourite shows. I never fail to watch every episode. Recently it has stopped running. I wonder why. Can anybody offer an explanation ?

I love watching this show at midnight. I wonder what happened to the show there hasnt been any updates after jan 30th. Did they cancel the show or is it because the uploader is busy?

this show is great! i love it but there isnt anymore since tvb stole the master

i miss the great adventures of ghost hunting

i am very interested in this show,because they tell us a lot of things we do not known

i love scary stories and show ,i have not watched 2006 or 2007 but i watched bits of it with people making called to the studio claiming that they see ghost behind the presenter and its sometime in between the two of them but i don't think its really happening its only them(the caller) saying that its there but no body could see it there is not ant evidence that proof that they can see it ,and its ringt there.

the newer series looks so unbelievably fake, i cant stress how scripted it seems =__=

of course this is to everyone's own opinion but its fake to me

This ghost of terror show is simply the voice of the majority of the audience . But I did not like Leung Sze Ho expression is too fake, not freshness nuisance .

It used been a regular weekly routine to enjoy an episode of this show. :)

my partner likes this show very much,but i do not like it because it scarly me

i do not like to look at it,because it i do not strange things it is horrible

i love to watch this Tv Show too...even though i dun believe such things..lol

yes this show was very very good i like the part when theey were in thailandthey go to different places and showed lots of scary parts they actully show and recorded ghost well i can see it but they explane it . As it go on for a while it gets boring bause it only taked about the artist encounter .

i do not like to watch this show because it is so fake

This show is not fake. It's real. Maybe it's dramatized a bit, but there are spirits and hauntings in this world. Anyone know when the show is gonna be back?

i remember this show when I was little I didnt really dared to watch it. hahahaha

but now I have rewatched them and it actually isnt that scary anymore. but they are quite entertaining!

I love this scary show but this one is so interesting.

I quiet like some part of the show I don't know if it was real but some of the part I really was disappointed with was when they go to the place to find people who can cross with ghost and san sin????? the part when the mother and daughter yarn all the time that is total rubbish.

i love watching this show i know its very scary but thats the point of it i hated when there is scary parts they showed it to you with red circle but you can't see nothing at all but i really wanted to see what it is .

The latest series of this long lasting show is still popular among enthusiasts of horror shows with Spencer Leong still hosting it.The latest series bring us go ghost hunting to Japan .Still very interesting. Learn a lot about ghosts watching the show.