Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnyee97266

Perfect English speaking TVB actresses

165 posts in this topic

I know there are several perfect English speaking actresses. They either were born in or grew up in North America. I know there is:

Bernice Liu, Linda Chung, Angela Tong, Selena Li, Margaret Chung, Flora Chan, Melissa Ng.

Does anyone know of any one else? I wish that TVB would do a series with some of them speaking English as their main langauage.

only the actresses that come from elsewhere can speak good english. sometimes it's so funny watching others try to speak it. has anyone heard ron ng say "favourite"? even gigi lai's grandma can say it better

Jessica Hester Hsuan, selena li, nadia chan.. erm that all i can think of actresses who fluent in english speaking

oh what about Joyce Cheng =]

she is from canada most of the people that are actress are born from there

i think the ones you suggested are basically those who speak english best......

a lot others speak pretty well but still with the hong kong accent..... :P

i think the ones you suggested are basically those who speak english best......

a lot others speak pretty well but still with the hong kong accent..... :P

Actually, no. What OP suggested are the actors/actresses who speak English without the Hong Kong (or Chinese) accent. The list contains the names of actresses growing up in North America.

If TVB have a series in English, we have enough English specking girls, how about the guys?

ya of course they are... some of them are bored in N.America. and most of them are from van and tor

raymond lam & sonja kwok actually both have heavy accents when he & she spoke english at a korean conference.. so to me, it isn't good at all.

(raymond & sonja speaking)

bernice & linda being born and raised in canadian speak flawless english.

Michelle ye

Bernice liu

Jessica hsuan

Flora chan

Melissa ng

there are quite a few actors or actresses with perfect english, a lot originally from canada of course. but i think if they made a series with with just english speaking actors than it would be harder for hk people to understand. like the older people.

I know Myolie speaks English pretty well, but she did not grow up in North America. She went abroad to study in Europe.

Bernice and linda chung speak perfect english. i saw them in alantic city and they were speaking english to the audience. oh and angela tong came to and she spoke perfect english

I think TVB is trying to recruit more actresses from overseas. People who come from overseas have a better body, maturity and personality than your normal HK girl.

Michelle Ye, Jessica Hsuan, Bernice Liu. Angela Tong, Flora Chan, Myolie Wu on my list

Yes, it will be nice if TVB can make a movie/series with them speaking in english. Something different for us.

Aimee Chan, Linda Chung, Bernice Liu to name a few on this list. Since they went back to HK to work from North America.

Fala Chen can speak fluent English. Bernice, Jessica Hsuan, Linda Chung, Flora Chan, Selena Li, Margaret Chung, Queenie Chu, Aimee Chan, Cathy Tsui, Devily Leung, Fiona Yuen, Mimi Lo, Michelle Ye

Nice topic. I think it would be pretty cool to watch TVB series that's in English (I sorta doubt it will ever happen tho lol) When HK artist say they can speak English..I don't think they're very good English ...

my dear kate tsui

she can speak perfect english

spoke english with her everytime i see her

i didn't know that selena li speaks good english, cause in survivor law 2, when she spoke, i can hardly understand.... but linda chung, definitely speaks well in tang xin feng bao...