Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kingkongit27

Kenneth Ma is a Very Good Actor

96 posts in this topic

I think Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming is a very good actor and should be promoted alot more. He can play the comedian roles and also the innocent and evil roles.

In my opinion I think is alot better as an actor than Sammuel Chan and Ron Ng. But that's just based on what I have seen to date.

Hopefully, he will get a role that will make him become alot more famous and acknowledged as an actor with potential.

What's your favorite Kenneth Ma role to date?

I would have to disagree. I'm not saying he is a bad actor but he certainly has been promoted too much and should not be "promoted a lot more." Ever since winning most improved actor in 2006 Kenneth's roles have dramatically increased. To date he has been the lead or second lead of at least 4 aired series with several more unaired. TVB is promoting him too fast and SOME oppurtunities should be given to other actors instead. Wayne has only recently been given a leading role and ther are other actors like Wayne who have worked very hard and still not being promoted like Stephen Au, Raymond Cho, Johnson Lee, Derek Kwok, Power Chan, Evergreen Mak, and many more. Kenneth has been given like I said more than 4 major roles that have aired while the people I have listed have not and I think that they are equally as talented as Kenneth if not more. If given a leading role I am sure that they will do great, but they haven't even gotten one.

i so agree with you. how can he be promoted more than he already has. He's been main leads in probably all the series he's acted in after he won the most improved. more opportunities must be given to other people. JUST BECAUSE HE"S OLD DOESN'T mean that he should be promoted

I've always liked Kenneth Ma and more after The Four. hehehe. I have to say he has improved alot over these last years and there's room for him to improve definitely. I think he can work on his emotional scenes a bit more and just keep working hard! I think with more work and experience and some different/challenging roles, he will be at the top. An evil role would be interesting, even he said he wanted to portray an evil role. I really liked his performances in his last few series (The Four, Survivor's Law II, D.I.E. and more). I like his personality too, such a cutie and nice guy. :D

yes yes, i agree. kenneth ma is a very good actor. seen many of his series, acted very well. i think tvb should promote him more. should have him in more series. eventhough he didn't play a big role in triumph in the sky, but that series gives a deep impression of him. not just kenneth ma, the other 3 too, bosco, sammul and ron ng.

Edited by onni

no i hate him, he was just a small actor few years ago. and i don't like his look

I agree, he is a pretty good actor and had improved a lot already they should promote him more to be the main role.

there was a series he was in with myolie a while ago where he put on this really bad cute voice on which really irritated me (i can't remember the name of the series). but i do think he has improved of late. though i also think that's because he's had so many opportunities to improve and he's been promoted so much. he's been on so many series in the last 2 years. and he's already got quite a few series lined up for the next year.

he has improved so much i would say i remember the early days in TVB where he was in the background take a lot of anyone remeber at the old scenes he would do, but not sight of a improvement award? its tough work

I think he's ok, still some room for improvement.

He is quite a decent actor, but seriously, I would put him with Ron and Sammul.. I would rather see him playing funny roles than innocent ones though.

Too bad, the reality is "No matter how good you can perform, if you are not manager's favorite, you don't get promoted"

no i hate him, he was just a small actor few years ago. and i don't like his look

So what if he was just an unknown a few years ago. So were Ron and Sammul. It's true that he doesn't look as good as Ron and Sammul, but I think he's a better actor than both of them.

after watching men in charge, i looked at kenneth ma differently, he's actually really good at acting and his roles are always comedic so its fun to watch him

i think that he acts pretty well and i enjoy watching the shows he acts in..i think tvb should promote him..

the only main role i can think of right away is that lawyer role with ella koon (can't remember name of series) and the four, but he wasn't the only leading character.

yea hes pretty good.. very good charater and person

i dun like this guy at all, first of all he dun know how to act. he over reacts most of the time. he doesn't look good and i dun know how he got popular. he certainly didn't get my vote.

Hes ALRIGHT.. nothign really speicall.. thought he kinda sucked in his last couple of works.

Yes i do think Kenneth Ma is a quite good actor. I'm watching this new series " Born Rich" which i think he has improved heaps.

I have to admit that he's really getting better although I don't like him at first. I think he's more than ready to be one of tvb's main actors.

he is ok i think. he is not that gd. he is not that hot. he is fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

haha i agree.... very very goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd