Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kingkongit27

Kenneth Ma is a Very Good Actor

96 posts in this topic

I think Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming is a very good actor and should be promoted alot more. He can play the comedian roles and also the innocent and evil roles.

In my opinion I think is alot better as an actor than Sammuel Chan and Ron Ng. But that's just based on what I have seen to date.

Hopefully, he will get a role that will make him become alot more famous and acknowledged as an actor with potential.

What's your favorite Kenneth Ma role to date?

I like his role in Survival Law 2 ,Kenneth is underated ,TVB shall drop some older actor and promote him .

I was never a fan of Kenneth. I enjoyed Survival Law 2 too. Did I see him recently dancing with ?? Myolie?? I could be wrong, I think he is amazing. He has the lovely grins in his eyes .

I would have to disagree. I'm not saying he is a bad actor but he certainly has been promoted too much and should not be "promoted a lot more." Ever since winning most improved actor in 2006 Kenneth's roles have dramatically increased. To date he has been the lead or second lead of at least 4 aired series with several more unaired. TVB is promoting him too fast and SOME oppurtunities should be given to other actors instead. Wayne has only recently been given a leading role and ther are other actors like Wayne who have worked very hard and still not being promoted like Stephen Au, Raymond Cho, Johnson Lee, Derek Kwok, Power Chan, Evergreen Mak, and many more. Kenneth has been given like I said more than 4 major roles that have aired while the people I have listed have not and I think that they are equally as talented as Kenneth if not more. If given a leading role I am sure that they will do great, but they haven't even gotten one.

i like him in SL2 and part of him in DIE, he enters TVB for a pretty while, i think he should promote more cus his skills is developing

i really like his acting in Into Thin Air and D.I.E. as both of the character suited Kenneth really well also he looks really "hot" in D.I.E. with his hair gel up

i think that he is a really good actor

i also think that he is pretty famous and have co-operated in many well known films. He just needs to work hard and have fundoing it

I wouldn't say he's a very good actor but he has definitely improved a LOT since he first started

i agree, he is a very good actor and better than sammul but im not sure about ron

so far i like kenneth's role in speech of silence, he was so cute there but didnt exactly liked the 'cute' voices he made

kenneth ma is sexy, he got a nice hairstyle especially in DIE, but in speech of silence too

Must admit he's improved alot ... though he can still improve on his hairstyle ... hehe

He is a good actor in my book. Very good? I'm not sure. I only seen him in a few series. The most recent series I've seen him in was D.I.E. He did a very good job in that. I'll give him a B- right now .

He has potential to be a B+ actor. He doesn't really have the look and skills to be a A+ actor.

I think his act is very normal, he need more time to be a very good actor

lol

I guess you could say I like Kenneth Ma but no offense, I would far from label him as a good actor. He certainly has alot of room for improvement. I would probably put him on the same level as Ron & Sammul (who has crazily gotten worse as an actor, go figure.)

I think my fave Kenneth Ma roles to date are Scavenger's Paradise & D.I.E. ... but hang on, that could be more because of Roger Kwok XD XD

Kenneth Ma acts pretty goood.

unlike some other actors, he can really act his character the way it was wanted.

i think he should be the main character in more series.

yes. i agree.

i think he's a versatile actor.

i prefer him over the other young actors.

He also acted in the new series that just came out Speech of Silence... but personally, I don't like Kenneth, maybe its just a personal thing..

I wouldn't say he is a very good actor. Not a bad one, that's for sure. He is not too versatile. Hard to imagine him as a baddy.

he has improved quite a lot . howevr, i dont thnk he deserves leading roles just yet as he still has a lot to improve on. he tends to ovract his role sometimes ... & i dont know, he's good looking but i feel that his facial expressions are limited due to his looks . he shud probbly practice looking in the mirror ...

Edited by Lorena

He really improve a lot. But sometimes rather inmature in certain scenes. i was expecting him from him in upcoming series.

He is! sometimes I find his voice and intonation a little irksome though. But he's done quite a bit of series