Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

[JP] Cartoon KAT-TUN - カートゥンKAT-TUN

8 posts in this topic

ctkt09-00.jpg

Cartoon KAT-TUN is a variety show hosted by popular Johnny's boyband KAT-TUN.

Segments

100Q (Hyaku Kyu - One Hundred Qs)

This segment was introduced by KAT-TUN member Nakamaru Yuichi. Guests invited to the 100Q segment have been asked 100 questions before their appearance, and the questions and their answers are then displayed on screen to the viewer via a rotating CG strip. When the members spot an answer that seems of interest to them, they tap the strip and a discussion, usually quite comical, then ensues with the guest.

DAT-TUN5

A darts segment. KAT-TUN challenges guests to a darts match to prove themselves top of the entertainment world. The goal of the game is to score 'bingo' on a specially designed darts board before the opposing guest does. If the guest defeats KAT-TUN, he/she receives a "golden dart" as a prize. Somewhat ironically, KAT-TUN loses to their guests more often than not.

Smiley Athlete No.1 Decision Battle

KAT-TUN must perform various tasks of an athletic nature, while smiling continuously. A smile therapist is invited to the show in order to decide whether or not the members' smiles are pass-worthy at the conclusion of each event. If a member's smile is deemed unpass-worthy, he is punished. Each event earns those with pass-worthy smiles points and the member with the highest smile-record wins a prize at the end.

MINISTAGE

KAT-TUN performs one or two of their songs. This segment occurs most often when they are about to release a new single.

Heart Disc

A musician or band appears on the show and is interviewed two KAT-TUN members, questioning them on the music they listen to. The members often use this time to think back on music that was popular in the past.

+credits to wiki.theppn+

I can't believe no one has replied to this yet!

I love Cartoon Kat-tun, it's hilarious.

I love that they all joke around and tease each other.

I watch this show, some of the guests are really funny. I like the Smiley Athlete parts the best! The tickling Guan Yin scares me lol

I love this show. They're all have a different personality and somehow....they manage to get along without killing each other. lol I especially love Junno(sp?). He's so dorky. I love it.

Yes I agree. This is a funny and good show to watch.

I am one of KAT-TUN fans too and really enjoying watch every episode of this.

the interesting and funny program to watch and enjoy.

just watching Cartoon KAT-TUN makes my dad><

watching them laugh around just shows howmuch fun you can ahve with your life ^^

i just started watching this last month, soooo funny! my friend watches this, since it was first aired in 2007, and now i'm finally watching it lol

great laughs! even when i'm watching the early episodes!