Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eternal Lover

[TW-M] Fated To Love You - 命中注定我愛你 [2008]

982 posts in this topic

120366001720638768lp2.jpg

Summary

A really unfashionable working class OL Chen Xin Yi(Acted by Chen Qiao En) has the desire to tie down her handsome boyfriend to be with her. Due to certain reasons, her boyfriend invited her to go on the love cruise and the very delighted unfashionable girl started to ponder on how to lose her virginity and tie down her boyfriend. But man proposes, god disposes. In the end, being seasick and having drunk too much, she couldn't stop vomitting and in her confusion, she went into the wrong room...

Male lead Ji Cun Xi (Acted by Ethan Ruan) has the power to decide the survival of a island undergoing developments and the island owner(or maybe is just in charge?) wants to maintain the island's pureness and not let the island become destroyed as it turn into a tool for earning money. The owner had the incredulous idea of using females to lure Cun Xi into a trap and exchange for the stop to the island's development...

Cun Xi planned to propose to his girlfriend on this day and he had set up a proposal party. To his surprise, not only did he fail in proposing, his girlfriend didn't even turn up on the cruise. The island owner added drugs into Cun Xi's drink and after drinking it, Cun Xi became disorientated and returned to his own room. On the other side, Xin Yi who kept vomitting saw her boyfriend enter the room and was delighted. She decided to take the risk of...

But man proposes, god disposes Xin Yi, she made a mistake Not only did she enter the wrong room, she did it with the wrong guy. Worse still, she... Won the wrong prize She... got pregnant

Translated by minivicki @ asianfanatics.net

Title: 命中注定我愛你 / Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni

Also known as: Fated To Love You

Genre: Romance / Comedy

Episodes: 23

Broadcast Period: March 16th - Aug 17th

Broadcast network: TTV / SETTV

Credits to DramaWiki

Airing after Bull Fighting / March 16th

Edited by Chloe.C

I haven't seen this drama yet but I heard so much about it so I am excited to see it! I hope it's good...the story seems interesting

need more good tawain series to come out, the pass couple month every series seems so boring

very good drama!!! funny and sweet!!

the girl is so beautiful and sweet!! lovely drama

i really wish this can be shown on tv again, such a lovely and funny story

this is still the best taiwan drama that i like till today. still cannot find any new drama that can replace it.

I haven't watched this or the Korean remake, and am wondering which one I should watch first...

i love this show. This show is so romantic and funny.

this has definitely attracted lots of attention, alright.

we'll see how it turns out.but personally, i'm anticipating this one as well.

this was a great series...watched this and the korean version

I love this show! I watched it 5 times already and it always made me laugh!

I stopped watching dramas for a long period of time because I was too busy with life and also I kinda got bored of the Asian dramas. after watching the first episode of this I was hooked and couldn't stop watching!!! by far one of my favorite Taiwanese drama. :)

loved this series! its one of my all time favourites !

this was a pretty good series, not like many other tw drama - it is more unique and i think that is what makes it more appealing. very comedic as well! i would definitely recommend this to others to watch even though it is old :)

is this one still available?? wanna to watch it again!! love this story ar!

now there is no new drama can compete with this. this drama is the best ever..