Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eternal Lover

[TW-M] Fated To Love You - 命中注定我愛你 [2008]

982 posts in this topic

120366001720638768lp2.jpg

Summary

A really unfashionable working class OL Chen Xin Yi(Acted by Chen Qiao En) has the desire to tie down her handsome boyfriend to be with her. Due to certain reasons, her boyfriend invited her to go on the love cruise and the very delighted unfashionable girl started to ponder on how to lose her virginity and tie down her boyfriend. But man proposes, god disposes. In the end, being seasick and having drunk too much, she couldn't stop vomitting and in her confusion, she went into the wrong room...

Male lead Ji Cun Xi (Acted by Ethan Ruan) has the power to decide the survival of a island undergoing developments and the island owner(or maybe is just in charge?) wants to maintain the island's pureness and not let the island become destroyed as it turn into a tool for earning money. The owner had the incredulous idea of using females to lure Cun Xi into a trap and exchange for the stop to the island's development...

Cun Xi planned to propose to his girlfriend on this day and he had set up a proposal party. To his surprise, not only did he fail in proposing, his girlfriend didn't even turn up on the cruise. The island owner added drugs into Cun Xi's drink and after drinking it, Cun Xi became disorientated and returned to his own room. On the other side, Xin Yi who kept vomitting saw her boyfriend enter the room and was delighted. She decided to take the risk of...

But man proposes, god disposes Xin Yi, she made a mistake Not only did she enter the wrong room, she did it with the wrong guy. Worse still, she... Won the wrong prize She... got pregnant

Translated by minivicki @ asianfanatics.net

Title: 命中注定我愛你 / Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni

Also known as: Fated To Love You

Genre: Romance / Comedy

Episodes: 23

Broadcast Period: March 16th - Aug 17th

Broadcast network: TTV / SETTV

Credits to DramaWiki

Airing after Bull Fighting / March 16th

Edited by Chloe.C

the storyline seems pretty interesting, i've have yet to see both leads in a series. i think i will watch this when all the episodes come out. :happy:

i've been reading a lot of articles about this series..and the plot looked really interesting. i usually watch series for the people. i've seen ethan ruan in a few series before, but never seen chen qiao en in any series. and the plot was so interesting and cute..i saw the previews and decided to watch it. just finished watching the second episode...and ITS SO CUTE! i also got my sister hooked onto the series and so we both watch the first and second episode together. my sister is the type of person that only watches series if shes heard that they are really really good..and this is something shes caught on..so its really something =) can't wait for next weeks episode!

i've only just started watchign the first 2 epo coz gta 2 wait for subs tho i could listen 2 mando but takes more effort lol hehe.. ^_^ its sooo funny... starting to like this...

aww, i love this series, i wish it would come out faster than one ep a week! it makes it so hard to wait! Qiao En and Ethan are very cute together!

So far this drama is way better than ISWAK 2 or aka They Kissed Again. I really like the chemistry between Qiao En and Ethan. They definately pick the right pair for this drama. I think it wouldn't have been good if Ming Dao was to take the male lead like some others suggested. I like Ming Dao but I think he should be going for more mature role. Ethan fits in nicely here ...

This series is so funny. Finished watching the first two episodes, I can't wait till next episode to come out!!

watched episode 2 on monday cant wait til the next eposide go on air!!!!!!the next episode will be much funnier with Ethau Ruo grandma...LOL...cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

hey some of the scenes seem a little... mature! lol well i guess its an interesting plot!

I just watched the first ep, still waiting for the subs for the second. Yeah, I don't really like the message the santa girl gives but the rest is really cool. I like it!

this series is realy good and funny...cannot stop watching it at the moment,,,,,the novel is really good too

wow honestly this is one of the better taiwanese idol dramas i've seen in a while! i really like QE's acting and Ethan is soooo cute in the show. love how they've branched out from making the main guy this really mean/cold guy in the beginning. From the start, u've kinda seen the kindness within ethan and how swt he is to QE (like in ep 1 when he commented on the way QE looked on the deck after the gambling bit... won't spoil it for those who have not watched it). anyhow i hope they keep up the good script/acting. i'm really looking forward to epi 3 that will be released today!

when it was my first time looking at the picture, i couldnt recognize Qiao En since her hair's all messed up and shes wearing glasses LOL but when i looked closer, i was like hey that is Qiao En!! XD lmao well im gonna be waching this one soon..after i wach my other stuffers which is..quite alot >_< this is gonna hafta wait but im excited =]

i watched the behind the scenes that came with the third episode, the last part of it was so touching. Congrats to qiao en and xiao tian on their great work. I feel so happy for them. The story is so good, its so addicting. I can't wait to watch more of it and hope the ratings go higher.

I've watched the first two episodes, and I LOVE this drama so far! I can't wait to see the third episode!

OMG! The gambling scene was so undescribable.. Ethan Ruan is so cool.. If I were Qiao En, I would just melt under this guy's protection..

finished watching this yesterday but didn't have time to post until today. the series is so good! i pity qiao en's character because she can't say no to others (I think many people can relate to this). And Ethan Ruo is so damn good looking! people say he looks like ming dao but i think he looks better than ming dao (sorry to ming dao's fan!) Anyway, the series is really funny. of course, like everyone else, i was anticipating the bed scene and it wasnt disappointing. it's just unbelievable that they can't tell the voice of their gf/bf, but hey, that's the funny part. Totally recommend this series to others. cant wait for the next episode!!!

yeah im a sucker for these kind of stories i cant help but watch them . but i sometimes think the plot is a bit tacky and old

I watched three episodes of the drama, it is really funny and enjoyable. I am looking forward to see all. It is too bad it only airs one episode a week. TOO Time on WAITING

I like the actress a lot, but I do not see the actor in the drama that much. He is new to me.

honestly so many coincidences as in this series are only possible in a fictive story. nevertheless it is one of the best series I recently watch although I'm not a fan of taiwanese series. Looking forward for each episode.

i started this drama and it is soooo good. the first episode has so much drama and this drama is soooo funny. i love it!

I love this series and the subs from AF are coming out very quickly.

I think Qiao En and Ethan's chemistry is really good. :inlove:

wootz..... is a nice show indeed nia... haha =) the story line is interesting... haha,,,