Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest rakoo

Who is your favorite singer in TVB

83 posts in this topic

I like TVB music so what are your guys favorite.. just wondering =)

topic moved . . . this topic should be made in the General Discussion of Asian Artists section instead . . . also . . . please provide your own point of view/opinion about the topic you have created . . .

mhmm im not too sure if this thread belongs here (maybe it is, not sure). Anyways in response to your question, i'd say myolie, but i dont listen to TVB music too much. I watch series more, and listen to english music more... so mhmmm

My favourite singer in tvb is Bosco wong and Bernice liu . I also like Myolie wu’s songs, only the song fortunately though

i would say raymond lam, others have tried but not as sucessful as him

hmm id have to say kevin cheng and nikki chow! ouu and myolie of course :D

definitely bernice or myolie..they have style and you can hear from their voice that they put in emotions. i love an actress who can also sing, bernice has a strong voice while myolie gets her pitch. they are talented!

I would say Kevin Cheng, Raymond Lam, Niki Chow, Hacken Lee, Steven Ma, ....

I think the best singer in TVB is definitly Raymond Lam... when he is being a part of a series it's always him for sure, raymond who do the themesong and sometimes the subtheme

i think the subtheme for the heart of greed by raymond lam and linda chung are the best...they are good together and sing very well

ermm..is chilam considered a tvb singer?? if not, then i would say raymond and niki... but i still think chilam sings better.. especially in love with 'point of no return' and 'return of the cuckoo' theme songs!! :inlove:

my favourite tvb singer would have to be Linda Chung and Raymond Lam

hmmm...i wonder what's so nice about TVB music?? hk music is even better :D but i prefer the old TVB series songs (such as Jacky Cheung) than the present ones. the reason why i dont like the present TVB series songs is maybe cuz of the singers! i just dont know why is TVB always letting their artistes sing and then give them awards in JSG and then end up being jeered by ppl. LOL!!!

btw, i dont think raymond lam really is the best singer! instead hacken lee or maybe chilam cheung like one of you say, is 10 times better than him!!! and i personally feel that even roger kwok or kevin cheng sings better than him :)

Edited by oreodunker

I like hong kong pop music that are soothing, encouraging, and melodious.

I think Steven Ma is really good at singing. I've loved all the songs hes sung for TVB.

Edited by tstars

^ Yeah, Steven's not bad :P He's my favorite for a TVB singer. I quite liked the song he did for that Change of Destiny series.

Raymond Lam. I think he's by far the best singer in TVB and the only one that can really sing.

my favorite tvb singers are Raymond Lam, Bernice Liu, Kevin Cheng and Niki Chow, alex fong, hackeen lee and others. i wish kevin cheng could sing more songs. they all have a good voice when they sing

Edited by catherineee

my favorite tvb singers are Raymond Lam, Bernice Liu, Kevin Cheng and Niki Chow. they all can sing songs at any pitch.

i sayd raymon lam is pretty good, that one song in the recent drama i forgot the title thos

my favorite tvb singers are Raymond Lam, Bernice Liu, Kevin Cheng and Niki Chow. they all can sing songs at any pitch.

i disagree with you even though they are some of my favorite but they only can do high pitch as for the low pitch they need alot more pratice.... some of them can;t even do it.

im sure i will choose julian and raymond coz they sings well...... i tink the worst ever will be ron ng..no offend