Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

[TVB] Jade Solid Gold - 勁歌金曲

80 posts in this topic

jadesolidgoldlogoif9.jpg

Jade Solid Gold (勁歌金曲) is a music show on the TVB television channel. It has been running since 1981.

Every week, Jade Solid Gold features today's music videos, live performances or concerts, and a countdown of the top 20 best albums sold with lots of competition. The show has a live audience. Most of the performances are Canto-pop, rock, soul, and light music. Some mainland Chinese and Taiwanese artists also perform in the show.

In every January, the selected songs will be presented in Jade Solid Gold Best 10 Awards Presentation for the awards to the singers and musicians.

+credits to wikipedia+

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

some of the people on this show suck

but once in a while you get some good songs out of it, then go look for the mp3 ;)

this show keep me up to date with the HK song industry great show

This show is old school. I don't know when was the last time I saw this show...back in the 90s. Anyway, it's still good.

i like watching this weekly cuz i know what the latest songs are. plus, i like to see artists perform on stage. sucks cuz i dont see the links anymore

hope they can keep up this gd show. i like watching this show because i get updated with all the famous stars

this show is very long time ago, but now all singer are so poor, nothing new, very boring

hv been in favor of this show since many years ago...may be already 20 yrs.. :-)

it has been ages since i've last watched it!! i think these days, i like taiwan music more!!!

this year, the jade solid gold award (10 music presentations) was just not up to standards.. the conflict between the four big companies and TVB really affected it.. though the mc's at the show were trying to say that it didn't, it did. THough i enjoy Raymond Lam very much, i do not think three years is sufficient for him to gain Most Popular Asian Male singer, or whatever that award was called..

op should change the host to mc jin :) i'm liking mc jin's hosting so far! i think he was a bit nervous, but i like how he has so many opportunities to rap. i think with practice he'll be a very good and lovable host! i really like him on BBC, he probably isn't as nervous there. yay mc jin! i'm so glad he went to hong kong :)

the JSG back in the days were better, it getting boring and boring

Not very good now, MC jin is crap and just tries to rap everything he says! (kinda like a white man trying to be black)

the hong kong singing industry is trash

this show makes it worse.

><

Not very good now, MC jin is crap and just tries to rap everything he says! (kinda like a white man trying to be black)

Totally agree.

MC Jin is a one trick pony. and he aint that good at that trick.

JSG is getting worse and the state of the HK music industry just makes this show look even worse

bring back the good old days where singers can actually sing!

i think this is a very good show for the artists promote their new songs or even promote themselves. this is a good opportunities for them to get themselves out. tvb should come up with more of this music show for the new songs and new artists.

i really hope lok tung (Cilla Kung) 's christmas song wins..... shes actually a very cute and quite talented singer

crazy chinese show

been around for so long

always updated

i love it so much