Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

[TVB] Minutes to Fame - 殘酷一叮

143 posts in this topic

minutestofamelogofg2.jpg

Minutes to Fame (殘酷一叮) is a game show on Hong Kong's TVB Jade, modelled after Pop Idol and American Idol, and similar to America's Got Talent. On the show, contestants appear on stage and sing. Their objective is to remain on stage for as long as possible, before the hosts ring a bell and ask them to leave. The "cruel bell" refers to a popular urban legend that during an audition a judge would ring a bell if he finds the candidate unsuitable. Thus, ringing the bell signifies that the candidate is unsatisfactory in the audition performance.

For each second the contestant remains on stage, the contestant is given HK$100.

The show is hosted by Hacken Lee and Joey Leung. The slogan of this programme is "全城盡興,殘酷一叮!

This show is now into its 3rd season with a change of hosts to Miriam Yeung and Sammy Leung.

+credits to wikipedia+

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

now this is a gunny and entertaining show. Hopefully, they will do another season later.

this is a cool show..

can listen to songs and funny.

i miss watching this show

it used to air on sunday nights and i would always watch it ^^

very funny show and some of the contestants are actually very talented. glad to see that some of them are acting in tvb series. =D

hope another season comes out

this show is funny, but it stopped, they should have this show again cause a lot of people watch this

I like this show, you get to see all the act people perform, the good, the bad and the not so good!!

hacken lee and joey leung were the best judges!

this show rocks!

why stop...

gives an opportunity for all to go on tv

i have to say on the third season it wasnt as good as when hacken was the host. the first first 2 seasons were more funnier than the third

good show, this is the very good show that i used to watch a lot. i like these two guys, they did the good job.

it was a great show and hilarious...i dont even know wich part was the best hehehe

hehe if i had the guts to do so i would def go try it out. but im too scared to be on stage. haaha its funny n hilairuos. but kinda embarassing.

the show is funny but it is much more better if the show remains hacken lee as the hosts....

this is very funny show, it's kind of entertainment and comments from the judes are the most insteresting part.

oh, nice shown, I love this shown so much , it's interesting and funny too, good shown

It was better when Hacken Lee and the guy hosted the show, now its not as funny anymore

this is a fun and talent show for any age of people, Expect the" Minutes to Fame II " coming soon .

i really like this show. its very funny. hope they'll make another one soon!

Just don't know when this showing will happen again?