Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Marco Ngai & Zhang Li Hua

192 posts in this topic

p.jpg

After breaking with Joyce Tang, Marco began dating 20 year old Zhang Li Hua a few months after.

The chinese media reported that the couple had registered their marriage in Chong Qing, China on 21 January 2008. After dating Marco, Zhang is said to be residing in Hong Kong and currently studying fashion design in university, seldom returning to China.

+

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
+

Wow, i never expected the two of them to get married so quickly after dating for less than a year...plus the fact that she's only 20...lets see whether the marriage would last huh! INTERESTING

anyways i prefer joyce anyways but i think shes too good for him anyways

So pity to see him broke up with joyce... like what the other is saying 9 years vs a year(estimate).. Pity... He look cute with joyce.. Is this girl the third party??

after reading the article before, still think it's weird...oh well

I wonder why is she marrying someonre 20 years older. Just dont understand.

Joyce is better looking than this woman i must say.

Jst my 2 c

what is this? i thought him and Joyce will get married not with another girl!!!! I can never understand what ppl are thinking now these days

wow.. scandalous o______o i wonder what happened between him and joyce..

Eke... I think Joyce is prettier... So sad that Marco and Joyce are no longer an item. Also NO MORE ARMED REACTION 5.... TEARS

Edited by Kaylicious

lol wow that new girl is only 20!!!!1 and he like 40!!!this is shocking news.this is unbelievable lmao

To be honest...I don't really like this couple....before I like Macro Ngai and joyce together, they are so sweet....but macro was so bad for hurting joyce like that and married this mainland girl....and use wei bo to hurt joyce and lied those msg were left by hacker...

Feel happy for Joyce as dont think marco deserve being with joyce she is too good for him

wow its a happy ending for marco but what about joyce tang?its a waste both of them cant be together.anyway,i didnt know this couple were dating and also married already.anyway,congratulations both and may your wishes come true.

I thought him and his ex is going to marry :( joyce was so much better !

I liked Marco because of Joyce, but now I think Marco didn't even deserve her. She is prettier than his wife. I hope Joyce will have a very happy ending in her love relationship.

i love this guy and joyce, they're great together

wow. i didn't know they got married. i thought marco ngai and joyce tang were a very cute couple. but if theyre both happy now, then good for them. i hope to see him in more tvb dramas.

i love this guy, he's cool, wish to see him in more drama

wow, he dumped joyce for that, seriously, this guy needs to check his eyes, what a loser!

wow, he dumped joyce for that, seriously, this guy needs to check his eyes, what a loser!

Well...maybe he sees more than looks in her. Maybe he saw something in her that he did not see in Joyce.

Best Wishes to them.

What?? This is so surprising!! Joyce looks much better with him, IMO.

booooo i like joyce more. shes so much prettier and been dating this dude for almost 10 years. oh well his loss.