Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Marco Ngai & Zhang Li Hua

192 posts in this topic

p.jpg

After breaking with Joyce Tang, Marco began dating 20 year old Zhang Li Hua a few months after.

The chinese media reported that the couple had registered their marriage in Chong Qing, China on 21 January 2008. After dating Marco, Zhang is said to be residing in Hong Kong and currently studying fashion design in university, seldom returning to China.

+

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
+

Wow, i never expected the two of them to get married so quickly after dating for less than a year...plus the fact that she's only 20...lets see whether the marriage would last huh! INTERESTING

I love Joyce , hic , how come he could do that , they were dating for a long time and suddendly ...haiz , speechless

Just.. unbelievable... he left his long tym gf.. and married 2 this girl...

When I first heard about him getting marry with a other girl instead of Joyce, I was shocked and feel sorry for Joyce. I alway believe that Marco and Joyce will be the one getting marry.

interesting!! what an age difference! i wonder what made them decide to get married so quickly

this is so cute. i hope them the best. he was a good actor

Edited by beaute

Joyce is still young. She will move on. There are always 2 sides of a story. Guess he just moved on quicker, that's all.

wow he married someone so young, but yeah he definitely was better couple with joyce they were so cute on screen too but too bad they didnt work out

can't believe that, sooooo fast. congrats anyways.

she's way too young for him imo... i used to like watching him in series too.. but after how he treated joyce tang, i'm taking to a dislike of him.

aww..Marco Ngai and Joyce Tang were my favorite couple since they played in Armed reaction..at least now Joyce is with a better guy then this jerk!

This guy is just too much. I think he is not loyal enough. Although he is macho but i think he's not friendly at all...

i think Marco & Joyce had been dating for almost 10 yearss. To think that he dumped her and married someone else in 1 year doesnt sound very promising and longlasting.

hm... him and joyce is a really nice couple,,but too bad they broke up. they dated so long too...

this doesn't seem like a serious relationship to me

marco ngai was a pretty cool guy! havnt seen him for a long time tho. isnt joyce tang and derek kwok going out?

I use to love watching Marco and Joyce in Armed reaction. It is a shame their romance wasn't forever.

im so disappointed at Marco how can he do that to Joyce after dating Joyce for 9 years and yet they do make a good couple close to marriage too [Joyce and Marco]. Omg I always loved watching Joyce and Marco scenes from Armed Reaction series...cauze of what they been through and such but now...Marco and Joyce have broken up....I find a pity for Joyce and feel bad....also...I find Marco kinda useless though also Joyce looks pretty now and more mature and recently i heard rumors of Joyce and Dereck Kwan becoming a rumored couple now..lols.

Dereck and Joyce do make a good couple too ^^

I know nothing about her ...but I felt pity for her already ...haha , Marco is such a player , he dated with Joyce the whole 9 years and ended up like nothing happened between them ...and what is the heck with this fast marriage ...gosh , I wonder how long this is going to last .

Wow already married. How long will this marriage last. I thought he dated Joyce for a really long time. Too bad they broke up they were really cute together. I didn't like Joyce very much before but I think her acting improved a lot. Haven't seen Marco for a while. Anyone have anymore information on Zhang Li Hua. She pretty young

Who is this girl?? his ex was soooo much better and they were such a great couple!. his taste is getter worse and worse

Wooo didn't know about this.

Taught he is with Joyce Tang and is a lovely couple.

Too bad..

i thought all the stars can get a pretty wife, but i was wrong. Love makes you blind....