Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Marco Ngai & Zhang Li Hua

192 posts in this topic

p.jpg

After breaking with Joyce Tang, Marco began dating 20 year old Zhang Li Hua a few months after.

The chinese media reported that the couple had registered their marriage in Chong Qing, China on 21 January 2008. After dating Marco, Zhang is said to be residing in Hong Kong and currently studying fashion design in university, seldom returning to China.

+

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
+

Wow, i never expected the two of them to get married so quickly after dating for less than a year...plus the fact that she's only 20...lets see whether the marriage would last huh! INTERESTING

joyceeee was so much better

omg shes not even that pretty !!

offically marriaged?!?! what?! since when? I didn;t even knwo they even satrted or just simply dated... so oblivious of this couple. but, if he truelu lieks her, just don't treat her good :)

wow never knew he got married and the sign is missing an i from marriage :D she looks way younger than him but age aint no matter wen u haf strong love =]

When I heard about this couple I was totally shocked. Just don't see Marco with Zhang Lu Hua. Perhaps Marco missed the boat after splitting with Joyce. Good luck to this married couple.

??? Joyce is so much better and classier. This girl is so ordinary

Marco ruined everything from young to old, i always believe that marco and joyce were the best couple ever, now everythings gone!

not to be mean... but as the other said..

i wonder how long this marriage is gonna last..

plus.. he and joyce looked SOOO much better together lolz

This is shocking news. I hope TVB is keeping Joyce busy with work so that she has no time to think of this nonsense. She devoted almost a decade of her life to him. Also, I believed what goes around comes around. Sorry to say this...Marco perhaps will be dumped by Zhang when her career advances 5-10 yrs from now. :mad:

urhghg..after reading this news.....i have no more respect for marco...i just love him with joyce...this gurl is in it for the money....

who are they? I can't recognize them with the pic....

The guy is Marco Ngai and the girl is some unknown mainland Chinese university student.

I used to think he was a good actor, now i just dislike him, how can he do that to Joyce. I think he just wants younger women.

Long years dating joyce, now he marries this person who he went out for like a year?

and he's probably lots older than her too.. o_0 weiiird

weird story, he used to be together with joyce tang for such a long time then he goes off and marries with another young girl within like a year...

Actually i hate Marco!!

Doing that too Joyce!

But other side i'm happy that Joyce is back!

But Def know there will be no Armed Reaction 5 LOL

i have no idea they actually broke up. shows that i haven been following up with this couple for such a long time. No comment on his new partner. i would prefer joyce.

Its got 'mid life crisis' written all over it i say :50:

can't believe he's dating a college student. he's so old and she's so young.

She's ugly :( I loved Marco&Joyce. And it's amazing how fast he married this girl, after he didnt marry Joyce although they've went out for so long!

wow don't know what is in his mind

dump joyce for an unattractive girl

ya maybe beauty is not all but if he decided to get married just after 1 year, that's probably because he started to sense his oldness

i cant believe he dumped joyce for this girl... this woman isnt even pretty!

joyce deserves better than him... did the girl got pregnant or something...married in such a haste... oh well us outsiders should never judge... congrats to the couple!!!