Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Marco Ngai & Zhang Li Hua

192 posts in this topic

p.jpg

After breaking with Joyce Tang, Marco began dating 20 year old Zhang Li Hua a few months after.

The chinese media reported that the couple had registered their marriage in Chong Qing, China on 21 January 2008. After dating Marco, Zhang is said to be residing in Hong Kong and currently studying fashion design in university, seldom returning to China.

+

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
+

Wow, i never expected the two of them to get married so quickly after dating for less than a year...plus the fact that she's only 20...lets see whether the marriage would last huh! INTERESTING

eww Marco Ngai broke up with Joyce just for this girl? this girl looks so UGLY! and they both don't even match at all

whoa shes only 20!! damn thats young, isnt he like old now??

I think he looked way cuter with Joyce.. they look way more compatible.. I knew he broke up with Joyce.. but never new he married already... such a shock.. but if his happy.. I guess thats what matters. Poor Joyce

CAnt really judge by the length of them dating together right....i mean every1 have a choice and he make his....can juz wish them all the best

this was really suprising..like how could he have been dating joyce tang for so many years, but they never got married, but he gets married to this girl like in sucha short period of time!><

wasnt she like pregnant or sumthing? thats y they got married?

i dunno.. but seriously.. i think joyce didnt wanna get married or sumthing.. cuz i really cant imagine a sane person dumpin joyce for this girl

I really like Joyce and thought they were good together. Joyce is pretty girl who can act and has a likability - his loss and it wont last.

I'm more of a Marco&Joyce person. I think they looked beautiful together. And this girl that he married so quickly is so young ;_;

ZOMG I love joyce tang. why did he dump her for this girl?!?! she's only 20!!! and DEFINITELY not as hot as joyce....holy crap

I don't know what to say about this couple. I am so sorry for Joyce. She deserves a lot better man then Marco.

Joyce looks better.. but anyway at least his happy... i wonder if he is making any more drama series?

I don't believe that he split up with his ex she did sooo much for him..

I am still in shock that Marco broke up with Joyce to be with this girl....sigh***

and she is soo much younger than him...the fact that Marco is older then the girls dad is kinda gross

who is this girl? what does she see in marco? ..never liked Joyce with Marco....she deserves better

Married?? OMG. wow... I'm even oblivious to their dating... =="

I still like Joyce Tang more thoughhh... but he did something mean to her, so..,. mehh

It seems so strange that he was so good together with Joyce for so long then just a few months later he's dating someone else so much younger. You can't help but feel that she's like a third party in this...I wonder if this will work?

I'm happy for all parties (Joyce and Marco mainly) if their happy so, Congrats!!!

But to be honest i'm curious about why they split in the first place...

i dont think the marriage would last long because the girl might opt for another guy once she is graduated later

i kinda feel anger for Joyce...dating for so many years n get nothing..she lost her popularity because of him. Now, he married wit another girl..

Wow already married? Wonder who breaks up with who they've being dating so long. Only 20? so young. BTY I think he looks better with Joyce.

didnt know he married someone else, havent seen him from tvb series for quite a while, wonder where he went