Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Marco Ngai & Zhang Li Hua

192 posts in this topic

p.jpg

After breaking with Joyce Tang, Marco began dating 20 year old Zhang Li Hua a few months after.

The chinese media reported that the couple had registered their marriage in Chong Qing, China on 21 January 2008. After dating Marco, Zhang is said to be residing in Hong Kong and currently studying fashion design in university, seldom returning to China.

+

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
+

Wow, i never expected the two of them to get married so quickly after dating for less than a year...plus the fact that she's only 20...lets see whether the marriage would last huh! INTERESTING

Married? Only after a year of dating? Didn't he date for many years before with his ex?? Well Zhang Li Hua must be the one for them to make the decision to get married so quickly. Anyways. Congrats to them!

wow.. they got married?! and after less than 1 year? vs joyce for 9years!? i have a feeling she got knocked up by him thats y they are getting married so soon.. no why would he get married like that

anyways i prefer joyce anyways but i think shes too good for him anyways.. i mean how fast can u move on after 9years? wow... i wonder if he was having an affair w/ her or sumthing

Oh goodness me...that was very soon...I didn't expect him to get married so soon...lol Anyway maybe that's what we called "fated"...after ending 9 years of relationship with Joyce... *sigh* Poor Joyce who wasted 9 years of time for him...

Anyway still wished this newly wed couple...All The Best! :)

that was out of no where......totally unexpected......i'm very shocked !!!!

They don't make a good couple. I don't think this marriage will last to long.

Joyce is way better than this girl. And he's 40, i can't believe he's married to a 20 year old already.

Marco date joyce for 9 WHOLE FREAKIN YEARS,

and he didnt give her ANYTHING!?!?!?!

this lang mui is only 20 years old, and Marco gave her like everything..

few months of dating and lead to marriage..

Marco is such a player..

Uncongrate him and.. her..

WHAT?!??! they are married already? this is shocking news and she is only 20...this is unbelievable. i dont know what to say to this....

wow what an @$$ !! theres that chinese saying "having the new and forgetting the old"..

i feel bad for joyce. those were like the best years of her life! *sigh =X

wow!! and i thought he was married already.. shes not pretty also.

wow. i kinda feel bad for joyce...i bet you he either 1) had an affair during the time or 2) got her pregnant which is why they married so soon

I think Joyce is cute than her. Also she is really young for him.

i think ppl should jus leave them alone... they're already married.. does age relly matter dat much? besides it's no one's business apart from theirs so ppl should jus stop saying that they don't match n dat they won't last long!

at one point I thought Marco and Joyce were the perfect couples and they were going to get marry like Hacken...but i guess not. Zhang is probably just trying to get the residency from Marco and Marco is just into Zhang since she is only 20.

or they might be deeply madly in love with each other...if that's the case then i hope their marriage has a happy ending. hopefully Joyce can get over him soon enough.

sooo disappointed in marco!! i thought joyce and marco would last forever, but then they broke up and he married a college student = / oh well..all the best to them and hope they dont get divorced.

that's soo sadd. i feel bad for Joycee ! >_> she can do better !

that just makes the girl desperate, 20 years old! joyce wasted her precious years with marco!!

Talk abt being shocked! I always thought that Marco and Joyce were such a good couple, I felt bad that they broke up. Now this? This is not good news to me. *sigh*

I don't like this girl!!!!!!!

i found joyce was the better girlfriend or woman for him!!!!!!!!!!!

and joyce look more pretty like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow are you serious. i like recently found out he and joyce weren't together anymore. and wow so fast into another marriage and with a 20 year old? thats wow. i really like joyce and him together so it kinda sucks that they aren't! i wonder how long this is going to last.