Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest newsie

Bernice Liu voted most likely to be the next big star

22 posts in this topic

Hi,

Recently a survey was done on who likely to be the next big star of tvb series and Bernice Liu was the winner. What do you think? Personally I think she has a lot more to improve before her acting is good enough. However no one really stand out currently. Who else do you think is better?

cheers

I believe that Bernice will be a big star. She really cute and getting some serious roles in alot of series.

I agree Bernie acting still has a long way to go before she can be voted a a BIG star, watched a few of her movies ie: devils disciples, brink of law, and I am not that impressed with her. No one at the moment really stands out with acting, I tink they all try to hard.

i really liked her when she first came out and thought she had the potential to make it big..but now it seems like her acting isnt really going anywhere and i was actually happy for kate to take the most improved award last november..

Bernice has a lot of potential, I have to say. She's improved a whole lot. Bernice sure has a big chance of being a BIG star. I mean, she's pretty and cute at the same time.

from a casual onlooker point... she seems to be appearing in more and more series and other endorsements... also she has greatly improved her skills from when she first started in the entertainment industry... kudos to her hard work

I think that Bernice is really talented because she can sing and dance really well but I agree that she has to improve her acting before she can become a big star.

Edited by Yuki_08

i don't get doesn't Bernice deserved a award i mean her acting has improved alot since her first series

i like her a lot! her acting has certainly improved! its just that she doesnt get the "voice" needed for an actor/actress to become famous.....

Hm, although she has potential, I really do not think she will become a very popular star next year..She is making a western movie next year though. ;]

Her acting has improved, so I think she has the potential. Personally, I don't think she's as pretty as Linda and Shirley.

i think this was pretty accurate, she has always been popular in Hong Kong

and out of HK like in the US she's filming a movie now. I really like her in acting and she's pretty.

she is improving a lot, from not knowing how to speak chinese to where she is right now is a quick and great establishment for her career

she is improving a lot, from not knowing how to speak chinese to where she is right now is a quick and great establishment for her career

Her Cantonese is much better then a few actresses who are brought up abroad. It is ashame that she didn't make it to Hollywood. However, she is earning a lot in the mainland to make up for it.

i don't like her! But TVB is lacking real talent today! She is better than the others TVB actress at least!

she has been missing for quite some time and no where people know where is she

i hope she does! TVB should focus their attention on her more. she hasn't had much breakthrough roles recently.

I'm sure he will b he has done some impressive debut work

It is now 2013, and I have not heard of Bernice Liu since 2011. Is she even still in the entertainment business?

Her Cantonese is much better then a few actresses who are brought up abroad. It is ashame that she didn't make it to Hollywood. However, she is earning a lot in the mainland to make up for it.

I think Bernice is a smart artist. She has the talent to act and also as a representator.