[TVB-M] To Get Unstuck In Time - 隔世追凶 [2004]

105 posts in this topic

togetunstuckintime9zb.jpg

Name: To Get Unstuck In Time (隔世追凶)

Year Release: 2004

Language: Cantonese

Cast: Roger Kwok/Flora Chan/Patrick Tang/Cherie Kong /Shek Sau

Summary:

Morning Sir (Roger Kwok) is a police officer investigating a series of crimes which were linked to twenty years back. His dad who passed away also is a police officer like him.One day, after his dad's old phone was

charged by lightning, he was able to communicate with his dad. Together, they solved many of the crimes and morning sir began to find out the real reason of his father's death. Go Shan (Flora Chan) is a novel writer and helps morning sir to solve the crimes, they fall in love but she is afraid theat her disability would be a burden in the relationship. When morning sir found out about this, he tried to interfere and change Go Shan's fate and things began to change forever.......

Edited by silverbear

Quite enjoyed this series except when he choose to save her and her fate changed...

this serials is worth watching.though the ending isnt dat satisfying but the beginning is still not bad.

roger's acting is great. not too bad series I guess. get's irritating sometimes

i think this was a nice series..

but then the end? haha.. very interesting

but i would recommend watching it though

i watched it twice, and i could watch it again

i actually only watched this drama because it has flora chan in it... totally love her acting...

Quite a pleasant surprise. This series was much better than I expected, and had an interesting and fairly original storyline too. The soundtrack and songs fit in well, and fans of modern mystery/sci-fi series should enjoy this too.

This is an interesting series.... the son & father communicated through an outdated cell phone and worked on the case together between the timeline (past & present).

this was a pretty good series with the phone liked flora's character when she was in a wheelchair i didn't like her when she could run and fight.

I felt the same way watching this series. The beginning 10 or so episodes were pretty intriguing, but then it got so confusing & weird towards the end. I don't think I like this series much.

This was a pretty good series ... Flora's bangs really bugged me for throughout the first half of the series ... hahaha .. but the ending was a little confusing to follow at the end. However, the plot was interesting enough to hold interest for me til the end. I might go and rewatch it now .. hahaha ...

I thought this series was pretty good, it reminded me of the movie frequency. I didn't really like the twist about 3/4 way through which change how the series ended, I wish they had left it like before. Flora as a mafia person was a bit far fetch I think!

this was an interesting, good series in my opinion... the ending was kidna strange though =/

weird ending..lol. but overall its a good series. the time traveling and phone calls from an outdated phone was pretty creative too in my opinion

i like the 1st half but not 2nd half when flora changed her destiny.

this movie is ok, but i have to wathed to last fews episode again to undersand the theory for him to change back the time and bring his father back.

Pretty interesting concept, different at least it away from normal cops series. Obviously a bit far fetched.

I liked this series, it was different. It seems better than the usual modern series with same type of stories.

PATRICK TANG! I love him ><"""

This series was so epic! I've been looking for this series everywhere! and now I have it >:] ! I watched this when I was really young it was such a great movie! Roger was a great actor! story line was very good (Y)

The first half of the series was pretty good until Morning Sir tried to change Ah San's fate, which ending up changing everything. The second half of the series was very annoying for me because I really wanted Ah San and Morning Sir to just be together.

Flora's haircut was a big no-no in this series...

And the CG from the phone-calls between Morning Sir and his dad became very aggravating. Did TVB really have to do it for EVERY phone call? I mean after one or two, I think the viewers got the point...

just watched this over recently. i like this series as remember. would be nice for filmm part 2

excellent story line but not good ending, a little disappointed.