[TVB-M] To Get Unstuck In Time - 隔世追凶 [2004]

105 posts in this topic

togetunstuckintime9zb.jpg

Name: To Get Unstuck In Time (隔世追凶)

Year Release: 2004

Language: Cantonese

Cast: Roger Kwok/Flora Chan/Patrick Tang/Cherie Kong /Shek Sau

Summary:

Morning Sir (Roger Kwok) is a police officer investigating a series of crimes which were linked to twenty years back. His dad who passed away also is a police officer like him.One day, after his dad's old phone was

charged by lightning, he was able to communicate with his dad. Together, they solved many of the crimes and morning sir began to find out the real reason of his father's death. Go Shan (Flora Chan) is a novel writer and helps morning sir to solve the crimes, they fall in love but she is afraid theat her disability would be a burden in the relationship. When morning sir found out about this, he tried to interfere and change Go Shan's fate and things began to change forever.......

Edited by silverbear

This series was pretty interesting, love the 1st half of this series.

Flora acted really well, turning a good character into a villain.

Edited by Niki

Yeah, I only liked the first half of the series...the second half, BLEH!

Flora when in wheelchair is nice and cute but not when she recovered

I LOVE THIS SHOW never will i get bored watching this over and over again lol

i enjoyed this series a lot ... the story line is rather interesting but wasnt too happy with the ending

The beginning is very good but I am disappointed with the ending.

I loved this series but didint like the ending much..

Hummm... the first half was pretty good and interesting...but when flora became evil it was all weird....I think they were going for a cool ending or something I dont know...but the ending was kind of weird...overall this series was ok...not the best

i saw this series a long time ago it is full of suspense, roger's father is really funny ^^

One of my favourites series! Really love that...Still remember i was chasing this all the way to the end in 2 days...:S

this was ah pretty goodseries. but it was sort of scary how all of a sudden. flora was like all of a sudden. nolonger part of the family. it was weird. & also. P=. and howshe loost all her memory .. dam. & all he was trying to do was help her.. but he create this whole sheitt ;P

I really enjoyed this series because of its interesting plot line. This was one the first TVB series that I had seen in a llong time where TVB was willing to try something new. Granted some of the plot elements were really ridiculous, but it was different enough to keep me interested. Also all of the actors and actresses were experienced so they all gave great performances.

interesting twist with 'Herman'

Flora's boss who

could hypnotize people by just counting.

series usually has female sooth sayer.

when ever they needed to get suspect

to spill some secret.

He would count them down

and OUt

came the truths.

wow, this movie is reallllllllly old, but good. Any movies/series with Roger Kwok is good. You guys should check him out in Kung Fu Mahjong, its really funny.

I like the storyline,the part where Roger Kwok wanted to change Flora Chan fate's forever but it turned out otherwise..When the Flora who was a new person did not remember Roger Kwok ever...I always blamed Roger Kwok for changing Flora Chan fate's.Even the father and mother's relationship was changed!I swear I HATE THE ENDING!!!I would rather the wheelchair-bound Flora than the gangster father Flora if the ending was like this..

Edited by meowmie3

i really enjoyed watching this serie it made you have to think about the case and how the out come of the case

this series was magnificent! before watching it.. i was like eh... but when i started.. it was very good..

I really loved this series. It had an interesting plot and it makes me keep wanting to watch more. The experienced actors and actresses are a plus point too as they really acted their part well. Highly recommended for its refreshing storyline!

one of my favourite series, it's quite original n i like the new ideas n story plots

Good series...at least the ending wasnt too bad..didnt like the other girl..Flora was so pitiful in the wheelchair when she decided to accept Roger..would be quite scary to be able to communicate with someone in the past!!! i reckon !

pretty good series. just didnt like flora's hairdo when she was in the wheel chair.. she look a Heck lot better when she was the evil twin..