[TVB] Life Off Stage - 阿Sa 真人Show

25 posts in this topic

ahsarealshowwe1na6.jpg

Hosts:

Charlene Choi

Steven Cheung

Vincci Cheuk

Summary:

Ah Sa (Charlene Choi) started to model for advertisements / magazines as well as taking up minor roles when she was in Secondary 3. Thereafter, under the management of EEG, she team up up Ah Gil to form TWINS, successfully conquering the entertainment world. After being in the entertainment business for so long, Ah Sa felt that she neglected the people around her, unaware of things going on in their lives. Hence, she decided to give up her singer's status and turn into a pig farmer, nanny, hotel waitress, sales assistant and fishermen. Together with Steven Cheung and Vincci Cheuk, they will experience a different side of life.

+

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
+

is it me or this show getting lame...i dont think it is worth the download anymore....she is still cute though

I loved this. :) Too bad there's only 5 episodes. I think doing this would be a great experience for them. I liked the first episode the most where they had to take care of the hogs. (?)

Love watching Ah Sa, she is so cute.

Steven is such a good man, always willing to do the harder tasks for Ah Sa.

ahahaha ah sa is soo funny with the kidss she had to look after! LOL

i watched like the first 3 episodes and thats all.

its starting to become boring but it was funny when ah sa

had to take care of the kids.

I watched 3 of them as well. The one she worked with pigs was funny. And can't remember was that the 2nd one, just show u how hard it is to look after children.

i personally think that they show is lil bit pointless. Afterall, they are doing this just to get themselves more tv time and be more famous to the public. not worth watching i would have to say!

This is sooooooo funny! Love ah Sa. The part where steven is in the restaurant trying to get tips is funny too. Charlene woulda been funnier but she wasn't allowed

This is very good documentary i think. It has ah sa so it's not boring and it's quite interesting

omg omg..i so wanna watch it but i dotn have tvb reception :(

sniff i watched one ep and i was obsessed haha

i watched 3 episodes so far...i liked how they put a celebrity in real people's jobs and experience the hard work people go through unlike celebrities...

I enjoy the pig episodes. She really sacrafice her beautiful clothes & boots.

i watched one ep so far and its okay =] hope it gets better

LOVE Ah Sah!!! She is the best and cutest!!! I haven't found any movie of hers that I haven't liked. She has a natural flair.

To be honest, I have NEVER watch the show, but since I do like Ah Sa over Ah Gill, I think it's time for me to check it out. Besides her cuteness, I wonder if there's anything in particular so special over other comedy shows?

I've watched this cuz people told me this is good , for me this is ok but not so good.

This show was quite funny especially the part when they feed the pigs pineapple!! And ah sa and kids don't really mix...:)

AHSA was so cute in this. I love the ep when her and steven was at the Pig farm so funny !

good thing there are only 5 esp. because when these is all over AH SA would so happy that she don't have to do all the hard work anymore

i love this show, besides the fact that ah sa is in it. i think tvb should do more reality shows like this. it gives off a mtv vibe to me.