Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Y. x33

[TVB-A] Lethal Weapon of Love and Passion - 覆雨翻雲 [2006]

85 posts in this topic

lwolap.jpg

Summary:

The story starts off where Fung Hung Lit (Raymond) was already married to Gun Bing Wun (Sonija). She’s helping Pong Ban (Derek) to recover Fung’s memory and to practice his dark martial arts. Afterwards, Pong Ban starts going after Fung and Fung ends up being saved by Hon Pak (Bosco). The later become good friends.

In all of this, Fung meets Chun Mong Yiu (Charmaine) and their relationship grows everyday. Meanwhile, Hon Pak meets many people that are willing to teach him martial arts so he becomes really good. Hon Pak and Ye Yuut also turn from lovers to siblings. When they find out she was adopted, Ye Yuut has to choose between Lord Yin and Hon Pak.

Pong Ban manages to restore Fung’s memory and they both think of plans to overturn the Ming Dynasty. Hon Pak also turns into Emperor Chu’s most trusted person and since Fung wants to restore the Yuan dynasty, they go from being friends to being enemies. They end up having a war against each other with many innocent lives being lost. In the end, they have a one-on-one fight. The one that loses has to back down and let the other win the war.

summary source: http://www.spcnet.tv

no matter how poor the ratin of dhis series is in hong kong but i just love dhis series the cast are so strong and the storyline was good in the beginnin and the end

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

This is a good series, because my two guy is in there. I love Charmain she one of my other favorite girl. I thought that raymond die in this movie. But it was good to see him at the end finally with charmain happy.

i do not thnk this serires was all taht great..i got bored half way and only continued to watch it to finish it..i think raymond is better in other series..

I think this series is ok.....

not a particular fan of ancient series....

but the guys are cute! :)

they're trying to re-capture the brilliance of the old TVB series. this one doesn't quite cut it

I enjoyed the series, I really liked the romance in it. I think some bits could have been left out as abit too repetitive.

this series is quite interesting to watch as i have watch this series twice already i luv the chemistry between Charmaine and Raymond

really kinda draggy and bored...well got raymond and bosco so i finish watched it=x

i like the pair up and all the actors and actress..but i really can say the story line is quite boring. maybe i do not like such series where talk about fighthing... so overall i really find this series is boring and everytime i watched it will make me fall asleep....

In the beginning its pretty interesting and funny, but toward the end its boring as hell

lol i loved this show mainly due to i liking shows h=which show CGI fighting

oooh i rememba watchin dis but i cant remeber wot its about :S i need to see this agen den hmmmmmmm

Agreed, the story is draggy in the middle, too much unnecessary things and they should have more fighting scenes.

I like FHL!! like the tittle, it's about Friendship, Nationality and Love, which one is top. And loves how FHL tried to put three of them in the same position and don't like how MY and HP treated him. They're more selfish than FHL

All my favourit satrs acted in it. I agree 40 episodes are a bit long

This series was good and interesting. I was taken by surprised because of the longevity of this series. Of all the villian roles that Derek Kwok had played over the past 20 years, his role in this series really portrayed his cruelties at its worst. The maintheme in this series was nationality and everything revolved around that. This was tvb's last long ancient series. Before this series, 2001 was the year of tvb's long ancient series with 3 series totalled 122 episodes (gods of hnour 40 episodes, country spirit 42 ep, and a step into the past 40 ep).

what a long series.. it dragged in parts but overall a good series..

I enjoy the part with Bosco when he die three times. It's really funny. Although it's draggy, but i prefer this than "The Twin Brother".

A really good series - great cast, interesting storyline, some good action and some good fun that kept the series interesting. I like the trio of Bosco, Benny and Sharon - they really bring laughter and fun into the series. The ending and the message of the story - passion and love are such lethal weapons but in the end love won.

Charmaine looks really pretty in this serie, and I love her outfits. They are really fit for her.

I loved this drama! I loved raymond and bosco! The story was great and the secondary characters were the best.

Really enjoyed this series. Fighting scenes were good & raymond lam was good too :)

this show was pretty good i liked it and i didn't like it the cast was alright though