Followers 0
silverbear

Max Zhang & Ada Choi

189 posts in this topic

3deb6c81925eabd6bc3e1edcr0.jpg

Presentation1-24.jpg

34 year old Ada Choi and 33 year old

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
have been dating for the past 4.5 years and will be marrying in January 2008. This was announced through a handwritten fax by Ada to the media.

Although their relationship was very low profile but rumors of it started surfacing in 2004 when they collaborated in the series《水月洞天》and《灵镜传奇》.

--------------------------

The couple got married on 12 January 2008 after dating for 4 years and 7 months.

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

sooo cute...!! i didn't know that either..??? but anyway they are a nice couple :D

congrats to them. the wedding is coming up soon. they are a cute couple.

hear their rumor for a long time (with picture), finally get married

congrats to them and wish them all the best

i have watched the hong kong channel on cable and it said they are getting married soon on 2008. they seem like a pretty good couple. best wishes and hope they last forever.

[i am happy for both of them.

Nice couple, wish all the best for them.

congrat to the couple. I watch the series where they first met. I did not like Max at all I think he's ugly but according to the second picture above he's not that back maybe because the serie is in ancient and the style does not match him. I heard Ada say he is a really nice guy and care for elder. I so happy for her.

Congratulations to Ada and Max ....they look okay together...and their relationships is really low profile..no one knew about it till they were going to get married! Congrats to Ada again..for finding a partner! ;)

congrat they just got married, also a low-profile that they been dated for 4 years 5 months

I wish them the best in the future...Great couple I have to say.

If anyone doesn't know about Max's profile. Max Zhang is an mainland martial arts actor and been doing double stunts for Donnie Yen in Hero and also for Zhang Zi Yi and Michelle Yeoh in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. He was an martial arts stunts director in The Butterfly Lovers with Peter Ho and Dong Zi. He is well-known actor in China and US. He is a taichi teacher of Chow Yun Fat. Max Zhang is very good friend with Peter Ho and Wan Hong Jie.

I wish them happiness and their love for each other will last forever.

OMGez they look so happy together and also cute >< wish them happiness =D

Congratulations to Ada and Max... Never really know much about Max.. But Ada... She been thru up and down all this years.. Wish them all the best in their future..

Wow congratulations to them, they make such a sweet and loving pair ... wish them all the best in the future

omg..i'm so happy for them..they look so cute && awesome together..hope they last =)

i also didnt know that they were dating, but now that they are married i wish them both great happiness and they do look kinda cute togerther

oOo their a maddd cute couple... awesome how a lot of the other tvb actresses/actors were there

Is that the only pics of their marriage? Ow gosh they are looking very happy....I am happy for Ada!! Finally she found her other part..

They are look good and sweet couple. Ada looks so pretty on the Wedding day.

wow .. congratz to ada and max=D it amazing how they kept it so secretive for four years.. hope they have a baby soon=)

congratulation to them both, finally they tight up their knot its great too see them both together ..

it is shocking to hear that ada and max had dated four and a half year together.im glad that ada and max had found each other and wish them the best