Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest smileyfun14

Raymond Cho & Elaine Chiang

104 posts in this topic

After five years of dating, Raymond Cho and Elaine Chiang got married on November 28, 2007. The evening reception was held in Tsimshatsui at the Kowloon Renaissance Hotel. The wedding was simple with no games because Elaine's baby was due in 2 months. Many famous celebrity friends such as Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼), Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華), and Susanna Kwan (關菊英) were present.

read the full article at http://asianuniverse.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52057

On New Year's Day 2008, Elaine Chiang gave birth to a baby boy. He is 2008's entertainment circle's First Golden Baby.

read the full article at http://asianuniverse.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57166

picture of Raymond, Elaine, and baby son Brandon

se03021505_big.jpg

Edited by smileyfun14

i like raymond cho, and i know that he got married to john chiang's daughter but never knew how she looks like... thx for the pic, and wow, getting married when the baby is due in two months? woww.. if i was her i would rather have the party after the birth of the baby =)

i always wonder how they met.. wonder if she met raymond through her dadd, her dad is such good actor as well!

yeah. he's John Chiang, father of Elaine Chiang.

who is that girl beside her dad? it says ariel lin, but is it the one i was thinking about? is it like a pic of him when he was young? or is that his wife there? cuz i can only recall a taiwanese artist name ariel lin but she should be 20 years younger lol

congrats to them both on getting married and then having a baby their so lucky having a baby around chinese new year

awww how cute. im so happy for them! i hope raymond cho has more opportunities, too bad he's short! haha

There was an interview and Raymond said he wouldn't want to act as John's enemy in a drama. He said he can't hit his father-in-law. :)

what happened to raymond after he got married?? he's not in any movies anymore.

he was pretty good in "welcome to the house"

woooooo..... congratz. the baby is sooo... cute. who is the mom is she an actress too?

its finally bout time!!

congrats to their baby boy

awww they look so cute together! his roles are always the comedic ones :D so funny haha

She looks so much older than him !

I think she's like one of those kinda "famous" actor's daugther.

I don't know but good luck to them !

i dont even know about raymond's love life.but anyway congrats both the couple of getting a son....

raymond cho is actually good looking. he's becoming more famous now from Fly with Me and Threshold of a Persona.

they loook cute together!!! i love the acting of CHO... hope everything will stay welll btw them

congratulations to them!!! They look good together, a great couple!

raymond a greater actor ,, funny dude , never knew he was marry so early and got a son

HE cute I love watching his series so good to see him act

raymond makes a good dad! and although they are not often seen in public tgt, i can feel ray's love for the family thru his interview. love the family!

awww.

i've always wonder who he married

congrats to them ;]

Wow! i didn't know Raymond Cho was married to John Chiang daughter. Loved watching him in healing hands he was so funny with Bowie.

congratulations.i hope to see raymond acting again.his acting are mostly hilarious and sometimes as a pity boy.love him as a villain.

cute baby!! so happy for them, the baby is going to grow up pretty!!