Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eternal Lover

Various Artists - Movie Theme Songs Collection

9 posts in this topic

moviesrb7.jpg

This deluxe 2-CD set offers altogether 32 nostalgic hits that bring alive wonderful moments some of which have written Hong Kong movie history. These are sure to take film connoisseurs down memory lane through songs like "Chase" performed by the late great Leslie Cheung (from the movie He is a Woman, She is a Man). Also including other treats like Cecilia Cheung's Lost In Time contribution "Unforgettable", and Salute (from the same-titled movie) performed by the immortal Danny Chan, the Movie Theme Songs Collection is a dream come true for all avid lovers of Hong Kong films.

Credit to

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

this is a good compilation. all the classics theme. i personally love the one frm Peace Hotel by Chow Yun Fatt. the song is Gan Xie Ni You Xin Ai Zhe Wo, by cass Peng. this is one best i ever heard. i wondered if its in the album or not...

love this collection! Cool.... movie themes and series themes ... listening to them always bring back memories of that actual movie/series.

i think this compilation has a bunch of good songs on it

I like this cd album, I especially love the song "A Moment of Romance" sung by Shirley Yuan Fung Ying.

Great compilation of movies theme. Loving this dvd set

this is a good cds. perfect for the movie theme songs lovers. love it and thanks a lot! good to heard it. just repeat the songs again and again. I can't get tired to heard all the songs.

Wow  this double cd will certainly brighten your days. Pure class and masterpiece.