Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dramaqueen

Raymond Lam

205 posts in this topic

I recently watched the Golden Faith Series with Raymond Lam as one of the character. I notice that his nose in the series is flatter than the nose he has now in recent series. I believe he had a nose job cuz if u pay attention to the bridge of his nose is higher now than in his earlier series' appearance. Anyone has the inside track as to if he had gotten some plastic surgery done.

i think he did his nose and jawline or chin line....watever its called. You can tell from the before and after pictures...so difference...

im pretty sure he did, looked differnt from years ago. WHo doesnt tho in the industry?

I'm sure something is done. Compared to his looks before he is like another person now.

Is it necessary to discuss their looks? It's kind of like girls doing make up. Is it necessary to discuss their looks? It's kind of like girls doing make up.

Yea he definitely looks like he some work done. He looks different now.

wouldn't be surprise if he did, being an actor/actress is not easy, you're always in the public eye of reporters with cameras so you must look good at all times.

Raymond Lam is handsome and he also has a baby face with two dimples when he smiles. Raymond did not have any TVB series aired in 2009 and 2013.

I'm not surprised, although hes my favourite singer, its normal to get ps doen these days for the famous people

i think he just lost weight. doesnt look like theres much change

I think he is the same but better packaging no obvious change to face features

for sure Raymond have plastic surgery done to his nose his chin and maybe his eyes done as well ,he looked more handsome but not just him that have thin=gs done most of the artist have their face and body done anyway that is their problem can't face old age but Raymond is a very good actor i like his acting.

he probably did and of course hk celebrity never admit that they have plastic surgery. im not surprise. they need to maintain their looks to always try to look young pretty

He looks pretty old now, he should take a trip to Korea and change his look.

He definitely looks different from when he first started, so he probably had some small plastic surgery work done.

I don't think he does but it might be just heavy make up and maybe a little botox here and there

He does look different from when he first started. I don't know but seems as though everyone looks different from when they started don't know if its plastic surgery or what

Raymond Lam's skin color changes from tan-black to white. I watched a Taste of Love, a Step Into the Past, Eternal Happiness, and Golden Faith ... I notice his skin color in those dramas was dark-tan almost close to being black color. I also watched the Four and Three Kingdoms RPG ... I realize that his skin color is white. Interesting ... indeed.

He is one of my favourite actors. His performance is always good.

I think so, he does not look the same as when he first started filming on TVB

I don't know why people are so serious about the way he looks, i mean he is talented and he can act and sing alot better than alot of actors in tvb.