Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dramaqueen

Raymond Lam

205 posts in this topic

I recently watched the Golden Faith Series with Raymond Lam as one of the character. I notice that his nose in the series is flatter than the nose he has now in recent series. I believe he had a nose job cuz if u pay attention to the bridge of his nose is higher now than in his earlier series' appearance. Anyone has the inside track as to if he had gotten some plastic surgery done.

His facial features has changed through out the years. I'm not certain he's got plastic surgery or not, but for sure he's got the moles on his face surgically removed.

I never realized it was plastic surgery...I just thought he got skinner =X

i dont think he done plastic surgery before.he looks natural

nah i dont' think so there is no reason for him to do so

People keep saying he lost weight and etc that's probably why his nose looks different... Seriously have u seen people losing weight (when he wasn't fat to begin with) and causing their nose to RISE IN HEIGHT..?? Um I don't think so... I agree that it doesn't really matter whether or not he had surgery because we focus on his acting etc but Raymond fans are in such denial, they constantly defend him and if anyone says something mildly that's criticizing they gang up and bash on the person. I for one agree that he totally got surgery as people said its so common right, then what's the need to not publicly accept it?

It wouldn't suprise me if he had done plastic surgery, but it still looks natural unlike Tavia Yeung.

I believe so as his look is very different now, especially the eyes and the face is so sharp now...

raymond is so good looking...omg...crazy. i cant believe he didnt win the award in tvb. but at least he got the singing award

I'm sure he got something done. Dude is too skinny so so whatever he has done, you can't tell.

used to be pretty good, now is old and skinny and terrible at acting. poor thing

I think he had his chin altered, I remember reading an article about it. You can hardly notice it or that it looks obvious. However this means that the face we are seeing is not really him

i think he really did a nose operation. he has the plastic surgery because his old movie look different from now

I think he did do plastic surgery. He definitely looks different now than he did back then. Still like him though!

plastic surgery definitely. In a step into teh past he looked ocmpletely different. He did his nose

Although Rayman is getting old but he is always the best in my mind. I can't believe he is so wonderful all the time.

yeah he definitely did. he looks so much more different than he was back then.

i'm not sure....but personally i think he did get plastic surgury because in his older series he looks different. And I heard from friends that he got his nose done .... not sure though o well doesnt' matter he's still handsome =)

its normal to celebrities in HK to plastic surgery. They will do whatever they take to stay in the business. Fans doesnt like to see imperfection. so it wouldnt surprise to Raymond lam get something done secretly.

yes I think he went through plastic surgery but minor not as in change the whole face but most noticeable is the nose and chin.

i think he just lost weight. doesnt look like theres much change