Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dramaqueen

Raymond Lam

205 posts in this topic

I recently watched the Golden Faith Series with Raymond Lam as one of the character. I notice that his nose in the series is flatter than the nose he has now in recent series. I believe he had a nose job cuz if u pay attention to the bridge of his nose is higher now than in his earlier series' appearance. Anyone has the inside track as to if he had gotten some plastic surgery done.

i never realized that he had plastic surgery... i think he looks good either way.

i think people just look different over time..i don't think he had plastic surgery

I don't think he had plastic surgery.... It's because he lost some weight that made his face looks skinner and longer.

But these few weeks, you can totally see that he's gotten chubbier and darker that made him look like the old Raymond ^^

Raymond Lam definitely had plastic surgery done. Just google "Raymond Lam before plastic surgery" and you'll see the difference!

raymond is handsome.. i love his song, love his show and evything...:)

i think he has the plastic surgery because his old movie look different from now

Yes, I agree he did have some plastic surgery on his face as I look back some earlier his pictures look quite difference.

I thought that some actors looked better after various series, but I cant tell whether it is because I got used to seeing them or it was the plastic surgery?

Raymond lam is a highly pompous person, he'd lie about his ex girlfriend to cover up his image, it'll only be natural if he lies about not having done plastic surgery. He also likes to look classy and pretty so he def. did plastic surgery

I think almost all artist did a little plastic surgery and Raymond Lam definitely looks different from when he first came out

Most likely during a step into the past series his nose seem more wider, and now days he's nose is sharper. Nose don't change in width

he is so cool...love it. he is the best artist, he will be hot very soon.

everyone been saying that he had plastic surgery. i think he did too he got his nose done. but he still looks good

Yeah no doubt he definitely got a nose job, not a fan of him anyways thinner nose or not

I also think he did something to his face. He used to be a lot better looking and now he just looks old and used.

Plastic or not, he is still very hot and handsome. The most handsome man in TVB.

Raymond aka Lam Fung is so 'chok' in his new series Highs and Lows. He is quite handsome. I guess he did something to his face. Last time he looks more tan. Now he looks fairer.

I think Raymond will win this year tvb best male actress do to pretty high rating from high and low.

I think he has plastic surgery before. Compared to the 1st drama and the latest drama. There is huge different.

He does look alot different and better than when he first started.

Yup I definitely think he got plastic surgery. he looks a lot more refined and better looking now. plastic surgery well done!

Plastic Surgery is okay because it makes people look better, not sure if Raymond Lam have any done though.