Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dramaqueen

Raymond Lam

205 posts in this topic

I recently watched the Golden Faith Series with Raymond Lam as one of the character. I notice that his nose in the series is flatter than the nose he has now in recent series. I believe he had a nose job cuz if u pay attention to the bridge of his nose is higher now than in his earlier series' appearance. Anyone has the inside track as to if he had gotten some plastic surgery done.

i like it Raymond Lam , he very handson, and ......hihii

Raymond Lam is an okay actor I guess. But in terms of his appearance, he's really just another ordinary dude.

how can he is known as the most good looking actor in Hong Kong but everything is fake. He should stop having plastic surgery and be himself.

yup, he did plastic surgery to make him more cooller

n his skin tone so bright if compared to the first time he on drama

wow i wasn't notices that, i need to re-watch that series again, cause i forgot how is look like compare to now!

of course he did, you guys are blind if you cant tell, but who cares as long as he looks good..plastic srugery so wat..i will do it too if i can afford it

not too sure whether he did but i think he looked better previously.

It looks like he had a little plastic surgery cause he looks kind of different from the past.

Did he ever have plastic surgery? Could not really notice ler.

I think he looks different from how he did back a few years ago, but I dont think he got any work done, I think he just grew up lol

I don't think so since I think when you look at his old series he still looks the same

his face hasn't really changed much... but doesn't really matter, he's still as good as he was before.

ya....its very normal for them to do plastic surgery...he is indeed different from last time..............

not sure if he did plastic surgery. however, i think he looks more handsome compared to what he used to be

i believe he did, plus its so common among artist, singers and movie stars...either they get fake boobs or a nose job.

i dont think he's got plastic surgery. what i noticed is when people no longer wear glasses, their bridge will slowly gradually go back to its shape, plus pinching nose can make bridge appear higher.

He looks naturally maybe his nose got surgery I dont know but other than that he is pretty much more oriental

I think ppl would look different with huge change in weight.. but even if Raymond did plastics surgery, it's totally fine as he was the one who chose the look over the pain...

Wow, he does look really different from before. But people do change over time, so it doesn't necessarily mean he had work done.

he looks like more fit nowdays.. with his recent concert he looks better and he need to be tanned..

nope, raymond lam never got a plastic surgery done. He was fat like years ago. And he gets skinner time to time and it just made him look like her did a plastic surgery!