Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dramaqueen

Raymond Lam

205 posts in this topic

I recently watched the Golden Faith Series with Raymond Lam as one of the character. I notice that his nose in the series is flatter than the nose he has now in recent series. I believe he had a nose job cuz if u pay attention to the bridge of his nose is higher now than in his earlier series' appearance. Anyone has the inside track as to if he had gotten some plastic surgery done.

on a recent magazine i say raymond's old picture and in comparison picture he does look different and alot better. i am not sure if he did anything surgical which i don't think its important as long as the outcome is good =)

he is really gd actor, like him very much, he act perfect in the drama.... ^^

why people care about , what he did, if you like him you like , plastic surgery is nothing. stop talking about him , change the topic.

I think he looks a little bit differnt. I belive he did have one

I am not really suree about Raymond Lam getting plastic surgery or not but, i think it kinda is truee cause i am a fan of Raymond and i love watching his series. I have been watching his new and old series and it did look like some parts of him has changed. I am not suree if it's plastic surgery or not..

i am not sure if he is but personally if that is what make him happy then the fans to respect and still love him who he is. i have to say lot of gay guys have good looks.

i dont like him anymore he looks like a homo what happened to him from that cooking show he looked good in there now is just too gay

A lot of stars do plastic surgery, but at the same time, because we see them so much more on screen, they can just "better" to us.

I hope not because he looks good enough without the plastic surgery.,

i think he had..he look so diff from young..totally two diff people..

he does really different than he did in previous series, but he doesn't seem like the type that would get plastic surgery.

yea, its weight loss, ur face loses some fat also, so i dont think its plastic surgery

I think he is getting too slim and makes him not that good looking anymore... he needs to gain more weight

I actually just saw his concert and he looked pretty good! He actually looked a bit chubby but just enough to be a man!

Sometimes it is really great to have this forum. This topic started in 2007 and we are still discussing Raymond Lam`s nose. Not sure if he did anything. But when should he have do it. He was filming all the time.

haha LOL i think so look at his nose it's not the same as before.

I think he had surgery, too! He seems very worried about looks. Especially with his sister incident. I wouldn't be surprised if he had his nose done.

i think he did a nose job because his nose was flatter before. now his nose is like perfect.

yea looks like it, his face keeps getting sharper, went from chubby to slim