Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dramaqueen

Raymond Lam

205 posts in this topic

I recently watched the Golden Faith Series with Raymond Lam as one of the character. I notice that his nose in the series is flatter than the nose he has now in recent series. I believe he had a nose job cuz if u pay attention to the bridge of his nose is higher now than in his earlier series' appearance. Anyone has the inside track as to if he had gotten some plastic surgery done.

i think he just looks older and skinnier. Maybe that's why it makes him look a little different. My sister's nose was wide and flat when she was little and now its more pointy and the bridge is higher. And im positive that she didnt do any injection or nose job so it could be the age or weight issues. Besides raymond lam is the bEST !=)

if you compare it with a picture of when he first joined this industry and compared that to a recent picture then you can see a noticeable difference in his nose

he had surgery on his nose. it was in the news too.

his nose looks different from back then...so i think he did

I strongly believe that Raymond got plastic surgery! I'm guessing that he got his eyes done to have double eyelids, his nose to make it higher and straighter, and his face slimmer.

who cares. I like him & besides he has a lot of charme & a preety gd. actor

i dont think so, he looked the same but maybe not as dark and different hair style

I think he had his chin altered, I remember reading an article about it. But it doesn't matter even if he did or didn't. You can hardly notice it or that it looks obvious.

I don't see it. He seems the same to me. The only difference is he's thinner now. His eyes maybe slightly larger.

i don't know if he got surgery, but i hear from my friends that follows him, and they said he did :)

i think its weight loss and makeup which makes his nose and other facial feature looks sharper....

i mean male artist do makeup too...otherwise, they will look like 'sh*t' also...haha...i mean its nice that they present us the audience with a nice look...i think its all about being polite...nothing feminine or whatsoever...

Yes i think he has if u compare his new pics with his old pics, his face has changed alotl.

he does look alittle different when he was younger but then if you look at your own photos when you were young there is always something that look different so they will start a rumour especially if always in the public eye but even if he did lots of normal ppl do it to look better so no big deal..

<3 raymond lam even if he had plastic surgery !! + love his musicc!!

who cares if he has, a lot of korean artist did it right? i think it's ok....lol

i think so too... he too pretty but i dont think it just his nose tho its has to b more

i dun think he did, the nose surgery was something to widen his nostrils or something..

And tho he looks different from Golden Faith, its quite obvious he lost a fair bit of weight (hence his chin is sharper), is more toned and fairer... plus with makeup now then he's so famous, he'll definitely look better with the help of the pros.

he did his nose

....wait

thats what i heard

really doesn't matter now

he's lamfung (:

I don't think he had a plastic surgery but for sure he lost some weight

i am not sure, but i did heard someone told me that before, anyways...he still good looking to me no matter what :)

he probably did get plastic surgery since he looks so much better now than before. but that just attracts more fans for him

Why bother so much about his nose. Whether he did plastic surgery or not, we (fans) still love him.