Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dramaqueen

Raymond Lam

205 posts in this topic

I recently watched the Golden Faith Series with Raymond Lam as one of the character. I notice that his nose in the series is flatter than the nose he has now in recent series. I believe he had a nose job cuz if u pay attention to the bridge of his nose is higher now than in his earlier series' appearance. Anyone has the inside track as to if he had gotten some plastic surgery done.

I think it may be because rumors doesn't come without anything.

oh yeah it really does look like he did some plastic surgery, but i guess the surgery turned out to be quite successful since he looks so handsome now :)

He definitely did something to his face. But nonetheless, he does look better now compare to his then time.

he is soooo choke. i miss all the good tvb series that he did...

I dont think he did, just lost some weight and better makeup, he doesn'tneed anything done anyway

i think he just got skinnier so he looks different. Considering he was known to be a good looking guy before this rumor came about, why would he mess with it?

of course so obvious! his whole face structure is different and his nose as well!

i think he did, watch all those older series, you will see the difference, especially the nose

hmmm, yup, i think he got plastic surgery. but thats cool. a lot af actors/actresses get plastic surgery. even though im against it, i dont mind when people that i dont know personally have plastic surgery. :D

I have either heard any new music or seen any new TV-drama from him. Has he left the TVB? I like the old TV-dramas he has made. How a pity, if he left TVB.

hmm..i think he looks slightly different from the old days..but many artists tend to look different from their past..Tavia Yeung is one of them..

i think so.. He looks a bit different compare to years ago. or maybe his appearance change

Doesn't matter if he did or not ... he is still so awesome! And I'm sure all celebrities at this pint has gotten something done on their face!

i think his looks are just changing because of his age. i don't think it's plastic surgery

I thing that he did. When you compare the pictures of him from before to now, his nose is getting big and straight, so I think He was taken the surgery.

Raymond Lam may have some personal issues but he is still a very good actor!

i think Raymond lam had plastic surgery done to his nose i am very sure he is handsome but don't look this good before and also his chin done too maybe some botox done as well but dosen't matter as long as he is a good actor