Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dramaqueen

Raymond Lam

205 posts in this topic

I recently watched the Golden Faith Series with Raymond Lam as one of the character. I notice that his nose in the series is flatter than the nose he has now in recent series. I believe he had a nose job cuz if u pay attention to the bridge of his nose is higher now than in his earlier series' appearance. Anyone has the inside track as to if he had gotten some plastic surgery done.

I'm not sure, but there are rumors out that said he did...

plasticraymond2bho0.jpg (credits to jaynestars.com)

You can see that his nostrils flared wider back then...

LOL, i didnt even notice or care about whether he or other artistes got a plastic surgery....but if this is true then, i think that raymond lam is so fake now, as in his looks

I think he had his chin altered, I remember reading an article about it. But it doesn't matter even if he did or didn't. You can hardly notice it or that it looks obvious.

It looks like he got skinner, but it does look like he had a nose job. It's not that noticeable.

i think he just lost weight. doesnt look like theres much change

OMG!!! i never noticed that his nose but then again i never really forced on his feature i'm more into how he acted his character person

doesn't look much of a change, probably just diet and people changed lol been awhile now

lolss...it is pretty hard to notice abotu that, i dont think he did it, maybe jus because hsi face was kind of changing becuase he lost some weight i guess?

hmmm, yup, i think he got plastic surgery. but thats cool. a lot af actors/actresses get plastic surgery. even though im against it, i dont mind when people that i dont know personally have plastic surgery. :D

i think he really did a nose operation. i remenber that back then, there is an article that discuss about if raymond had nose operation. and i think alan tam was asked about this. becoz they said ray did this so he can sing better, or someting like that

no.... he is naturally beautiful raymond lam!!! i do admit that he his skin is abit lighter and his nose is abit weirder..but i love raymond....so cares

I never notice about his appearance, to me he is the same Raymond, like Mini says who cares.

I remember reading that Raymond has had plastic surgery done on his chin, but I don't think that really matters. I don't get why people care so much about plastic surgery. If its an actor then you look at the acting and if it is a singer you look at the singing, not if they got plastic surgery or not.

i really don't believe this! i don't wanna believe that he has had a plastic surgery!

LOL, wow, Er I dont think he had plastic surgery... he has gotten skinner in terms of his face.. Maybe thats the reason. ;]

o wow i never noticed the difference. props to him if he did, because its barely even noticeable and he is so adorable too

a lot of people said he did plastic surgery but i doubt so...probably is because he lost weight quite a fair bit thats why people notice some changes...but actually its not that noticeable...but actually who bothers...as long as his acting is great is what matters and not others..

haha I saw some old eps from Golden Faith a few weeks ago and I have noticed that Raymond has changed his looks since then. I don't really care if he got plastic surgery or not, he only got it to highly/improve his facial features its not like he got a total dramatic change, like Hwanhee from Fly to the Sky (Hwanhee's plastic surgury completely changed his look and ALOT of ppl don't recognise him anymore).

Apart from losing weight I also noticed that Raymond plucked his eyebrows!! haha they were so unrefinded and bushy during his days on Golden Faith compared to them in Moonlight Resonance they're so much more shaped and plucked. hehe I can't find any photo evidence of it but you should watch Golden Faith and compare his eyebrows :)

raymon is so cool. he comeing to altic city on 12/20 im so happy

i think he has the plastic surgery because his old movie look different from now