Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest pupsyoyo

Go GO BOSCO!!!

80 posts in this topic

isnt bosco just great???

Which show do u like him best in and why?

1.Heart of Greed

2.Dicey Buisness

3.The Most Beatuful 7th Day

4.The Gem of Life

5.The Conopy of Love

Please tell me! (i would like to be friends as well! :93: )

Edited by ¬ßaby®ain¬

I love all his series, Bosco is a very great actor. He can act difference character from Heart of Geed; Dicey Buisness; The Most Beautiful 7th Day;The Gem of Life and the Conopy of Love. Most of my family members love him very much =) Thanks Bosco<3 U

Definitely Bosco is a great actor, I liked him in Wars of In Laws, A Change of Heart, and there's a lot more out there that was awesome as well :)

i like the way Bosco act at Dicey Buniness is total different than before.. he's getting better on acting performance..!!

He has been acting for years. Glad he's made it at last. He started as a boy acting unimportant roles and his skill proved himself.

Eh Bosco is ok...there is def more room for improvement! But seem like TVB doesnt give him enough opportunity to showcase himself...

I love all Bosco shows, I would watch every single show he is in.

i love bosco..... all his tvb series i watch too overall the most i love Heart of Greed...

he is one of my favorite actor

go gooooo bosco man

i just recently really got into bosco's acting, i never really cared for it much but i did see that he was a good actor but i never was focused on watching dramas he was in unless it was a good plot. i became a fan of his this year which is pretty late, but i liked his character in heart of greed witness insecurity. but now i am binging on his dramas. i think he does well with playing cop roles i.e. price of greed (he was a police officer) witness insecurity and every move you make but he also does well with the villian role i.e. lives of omission but i really want to see him play more of the type like in heart of greed aka gilbert who was very passionate towards the women he loved and stood up for love.

Bosco just can't act as bad guys. He always have good guy look

i liked him in both under the canopy of love and heart of greed because you could see the good acting skills in both of them. he had two TOTALLY different personalities in those dramas and he portrayed the character very well. as for the gem of life and the seventh day, we don't know yet because it hasn't been released yet.

Heart of greed was the best work he did, I enjoyed his performance

I like bosco! He's a natural in acting and is cool!

I thought he was really good in heart of greed and dirty business, he should play in those kind of roles more often.

number 3 he is so romantic and cute in it. He is alway good tho. all of his series are good!

Heart of Greed because I think he is so hot and good looking and good acting.

Heart of Greed because I think he is so hot and good looking and good acting!

i have watch all of the series...think i prefer series 1 ...more exciting and interesting hehe..