Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest pupsyoyo

Go GO BOSCO!!!

80 posts in this topic

isnt bosco just great???

Which show do u like him best in and why?

1.Heart of Greed

2.Dicey Buisness

3.The Most Beatuful 7th Day

4.The Gem of Life

5.The Conopy of Love

Please tell me! (i would like to be friends as well! :93: )

Edited by ¬ßaby®ain¬

i liked him in both under the canopy of love and heart of greed because you could see the good acting skills in both of them. he had two TOTALLY different personalities in those dramas and he portrayed the character very well. as for the gem of life and the seventh day, we don't know yet because it hasn't been released yet.

he's an great actor. love his role in canopy of love and heart of greed. he was awesome. he was okay in dicey business too.

For me, I will choose Dicey Business because his role in this series is really different with others series and at least he got the looks.

I like bosco....he's really good in all of his series....i like the ones when he's the cheeky guy.

Edited by SerenityHope
double post

I like bosco....he's really good in all of his series....i like the ones when he's the cheeky guy.

I like him in ancient times more. I think lethal weapons of love and passion was my favorite.

I think he is best in War of In-Laws!! Very cute... especially with Myolie Wu as his wife... But I love to watch all his series...

Bosco IS great. He can change his emotions easily when he's acting.

He is almost as funny as Bobby! (<-compliment, b/c I think Bobby is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY funny)

I also thought that he improved a lot during the years. I loved him in War of In-Laws, and I'm glad TVB is still promoting him.

i love bosco he is cute! :) i like him in dicey business mainly because im currently watching it and is playing a more different character such as the tramp.

i love him in all the shows, hes soooo adorablee and funny lolols every show that hes in, i woudl always watch hahas ^_______^

i like him in war of in-laws. ah he's really great and he makes a good couple with myolie :D

i like him in heart of greed. he's just so cute. I hope he's a great character in the gem of life

omg i love him he's awsome andthe best show he's in is heart of greed

I actually watch every of his series .... and if wanna choose, is hard leh.. haha.. any way,

i love to watch him as " Cheong Loy Fu " in Dicey Business.. cos, he really act so well for the cast.. and

to " Gilbert @ Gil Gil " in Heart OF Greed... the character tat he hold, makes me feel he is so handsome and

love the hair style alot... to Gem of Life, stil not yet watch, but i think so, wil be another great shotting of him in it..

and now, watching The Seventh Day.. aww.. love him so much.. he is quite cute and funny in the series...

I like him in Under the Canopy of Love and The Seventh Day because you can really see differences in acting (in terms of roles/characters I guess). His character is charming and funny in both <3

Dicey business. he made a great genuis and gambler. just hated he didnt actually do much except one tourny n den go evilish

I think he's ok, but still has alot to improve on. I wouldnt class him as great, but i think he did a good job in dicey business, would love to see him in more demanding roles to improve his acting etc cos i think he has the talent to make it big, just as long as he remembers it's quality not quantity.

Bosco's best performance is in Dicey Business for now! He's simply really versatile and convincing in that series, especially love his performance in episode 34!

In terms of character his War of In Laws character(s) is most lovable however.

I've just finished watching him in The Seventh Day and I also like Bosco here, flawed character but it makes Bosco's Don feel real, he's funny and sappy at times with Natalie :D.

love all of his series....especially the ones with myolie and tavia in heart of greed and dicey business and war of in laws 1 and2.

I love all of his series... the best is war of in laws and the second bosco is a great actor..he can be funny, serious, cutie, friendly, emotionaly....the best!!

the first season of war of in law. rofl i actually like when he came out as "pat lau meng" so freaking cool x3