Gurmit Singh

Irene Ang

Pierre Png

Tan Kheng Hua

Marcus Ng

Charlie Tan

Ray Kuan

SYNOPSIS

The series revolves around the Phua family, most notably Phua Chu Kang (Gurmit Singh), a contractor who boasts that he is the "Best in Singapore, and JB, and some say Batam" - this is despite the fact that he has only two men working for him and they are both inept and lazy. He is also noted for his famous cliché or catchphrase: "Don't play play" (pronounce as "pray pray" according to his articulation). There is also another famous catchphrase which is being used in his famous 2003 music video called "PCK Sar-vivor Rap", that is, "Use your brain!" (pronounced as "blain"). His personal clothing trademarks are his yellow pair of boots, curly hair, a giant mole, and long nails on his pinky fingers. Phua Chu Kang is portrayed as an "Ah Beng", which is a Singlish slang for a stereotypical Chinese gangster, complete with habits such as hoisting one leg up on the seat of a chair when he sits down and growing one long fingernail to scratch his ears.

credits to wikipedia

I've been watching this series on youtube and it's the funniest series eva!

Gurmit is one of a kind, when i first saw this comedy I thought he was a chinese actor to speak like this

OMG...one of my fav always...

Got the final season dvd, loving 'singlish' ;)

this is my favourite show ever and i liek the way phua chu kang talks so funny

this is now an icon for singlish. even the MRT trains use him as a advocator for courtesy

some of the singapore tv series is quite funny one,this one is also the one,but forum here got provide to download as well or not???

this one i been watch for many episode during my country television got play it,but now i am no sure coz been so long no watch tv liaw,coz internet can find all the sources to watch at computer lor!!!

hahaha... I like to watch this series ... its super funny, dont play play ar .... hahahhahaha

gurmit singh is super hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh a lot in this series.......

hahahah....

Watching Gurmit Singh acting as a contractor speaking singlish. Hes the typical ah beng contractor in Singapore. Funny lah, must watch ah!!!!

Gurmit as Phua chu kang is my favourite comedian in the series. Typical contractor in Singapore. So funny.

Phua chu kang is my favourite actor. A typical contractor in singapore.

One of the funniest characters in singapore. Typically a building contractor " Don't pray, pray...which actually means "don't play, play" Ha ha ha, seriously funny.

One funny series that is so enjoyable. Love the phua chu kang character. A typical contractor and the singlish language is so funny.

PCK is one of the best comedy in Singapore. I love the character pck the contractor played by gurmit singh. He is the best comedian in Singapore.

I like this says " Best In singapore and jb.." And also "Dont play play" very funny.. its too bad they did not continue the episode..

I love the series and the main character, Chu kang. He is the typical contractor. His character is really funny.