Shaun Chen (陈泓宇) as Qin Shixuan 秦世轩

Terence Cao as Wang Anxiang 王安祥

Julian Hee (许立桦) as Chen Hansheng 陈汉生

Zzen Zhang (章镇翔) as Jiang Zhiheng 江志恒

Jin Yin Ji (金银姬) as Liu Yujuan 刘玉娟

Liu Qianyi (刘谦益) as Jiang Peixiang 江沛祥

Elyn Chong (章辛雯) as Jingjing 晶晶

SYNOPSIS

Chinese physiotherapist, Jiang Peixiang (Liu Qianyi) has a small but happy family, with two daughters and a son. His eldest daughter, Xinyu (Fann Wong) helps him run his Chinese medicine shop and is also attending Chinese Medicine classes. She is kind-hearted and righteous in nature, but isn’t pretty to look at. Her younger sister, Xinhui (Jeanette Aw) is blessed with both good looks and intellect, and is a popular performing artiste. Their younger brother Zhiheng (Zzen) is a university student who loves rock music.

There has been an obvious difference in their parents’ attitude towards the two sisters since they were children. The younger daughter has been doted on and spoilt, while the elder daughter is neglected even though she is always giving in to her younger sister. This causes her to develop an inferiority complex and she can’t help but feel resent deep down.

Xinhui has many men falling over themselves to woo her. She is constantly basking in the attention from them and changes her boyfriend every three months. Her life is full of love and excitement. On the other hand, Xinyu’s life is boring and simple. She wishes to be in love, like other women are. The only ways for her to meet men are through introductions from relatives or matchmaking agencies; unfortunately, these often end up with no progress. Sometimes she even gets made fun of and has to go home with pent-up frustrations. Xinyu has been keeping a good-luck charm, containing her secret wish since childhood. She treasures and keeps it carefully, hoping that her dream will come true one day.

credits to wikipedia

This Singaporean drama is currently airing on Astro AEC. Love it so far, but not sure how are things going to turn out. Actually I like both Fann Wong and Jeannette Aw. They are both pretty in their own ways.

ahh a typical movie like this..its okai =) but gotta finish watching it

The storyline is ok. I watched the first part when I was in Singapore.

This was my first SG drama. It was unexpectedly good. I really liked it. It is very typical, but it's really funny and sweet.

nice series...and even the soundtracks are nice!! one of my favourite sg dramas.. a must watch series! :)

i kinda love this drama! the opening song by xin hui is great! i was looking forward to them switching their souls over and seeing how they adapt and change their way of living.

this series is good, nice and recommended to watch! the story line is good, and the theme songs is nice :)

fann wong is pretty and good in acting :)

the story was ok but all becomes beta with fann wong lolz :75:

Edited by shibbymeng

hahas.this serials is good man.i like it.the cast acted like its was really switched.

love this drama and the opening song...love both fann wong n jeanette..they're pretty

this drama is not bad, quite funny at times..

gotta love how fann wong acted as an ugly girl, she's good..

I agree ... drama quite good and Ost was nice tooooo

Indeed a good one. Malaysia is currently showing this drama serial. Watch it over and over again

i like the storyline at first i thought tat this movie is scary but found out the other way round to the women... Find out tis drama is interesting :D

I miss the last episode, i miss the ending part, arghhh, how sad could this be. :(

Good tv show

A very realistic reality of life

The fake make ups look very real

watch this drama twice......super nice!!!!!!!!

love jaenette aw.........

Fann Wong acting as the ugly duckling in this series. Nice and light hearted series.

It was a really good series. I just felt bad for the big sister and always does nice things for the family. Too bad they just don't really appreciate her much.

this series story line is not bad....at least its acceptable level for singapore series..they r getting better