Jessica Liu as Weng Ziling 翁紫玲

Pierre Png (方展发) as Li Weilian / William 李威联

Supporting Cast

May Phua (潘竖卿) as Su Limei / Carmen 苏丽梅

Cavin Soh (苏智城) as Wu Guohan / Hanns 吴国汉

Chen Tian Wen (陈天文) as Ah Wu 阿呜

Aileen Tan as Li Yulian 李玉莲

SYNOPSIS

Steven and Wenjing got married in a haste because the latter was pregnant. Lack of understanding for each other, they are constantly arguing. Though there was constant arguing, they managed to keep their marriage going for 8 years and they have 1 daughter and 1 son. Their marriage ends up in a divorce with the constant interference from Steven's mother (Li Yin Zhu), who hopes to find a better wife for her son in his ex-girlfriend, Aimei (Le Yao). After knowing that Aimei is a bad woman who toys with men's feelings, Steven decided to break up with Aimei once again and begs Wenjing for forgiveness and he hopes to go back to her. Will Wenjing forgive him?

William and Ziling are Happy newly-weds who turned unhappy all too soon when reality sets in. A stay-home wife, Ziling became bored eventually while William refuses to let her go to work. Carmen then gets jealous of ziling and decides to test their relationship by seducing william. Can their relationship withstand the test?

Carmen had a cheating rich husband who passed away, while Hanns' wife eloped with another man while they were on honeymoon. Because of that, both had great distrust for the opposite sex and are often at loggerheads with each other, but soon get along with each other and became friends. They even unwittingly fell in love but can they ever trust each other?

40 year old Yu Lian is the boss of a dessert shop, Yu Lian's Dessert Shop while Ah Wu is a big boss of the Pavi brand shoe company. Yu Lian has only had a single time of love life in her whole life. As such, Yu Lian is always envious of women who have plenty of boyfriends around them. Little did she know that Ah Wu is a secret admirer of her, until it was a little too late...

credits to wiki.d-addicts & wikipedia

A great show! Biren was so good! She & Pinghui brought so many laughs, hahah. Jesseca&Pierre were sweet too. Biren&Pinghui forever! Adorable couple. <33

love this drama, love the songs all the casts in there. *thumbs up* :)

Maybe one for the wife :)

Certainly will be on the list of download this weekend.!

Thanks.

not bad a drama, pretty hilarious, especially the first episode!!! i love biren's sections, great acting!

great series!! biren and ping hui were so good, acting in roles which they don't usually do. the issues they discuss between couples were quite realistic too.

my mum kinda forced me to watch this show but i guess its funny, real life + fun

Yep.. this show was good. I really liked the part where Jessica snatched May's phone and saw her husband cheating behind her back.

this serials is nice.quite chatching.and i miss the last espisode.damn it.

the ending was a little abrupt..... hmm....... i think that tay ping hui is a good actor

nice show, it depicts real life problems in the world, a must see show for singapore series goers :P

Another incredible show. Pierre Png at his best again. You must certainly watch this show.

I love this series so much..

It's kinda funny and sweet...

but so sad that i couldn't watch the last episode... Can i know do anyone post up this series???

WHAT A nice showww but the ending not tat bad ;) hehehe....

I watched this series when I was in Singapore. Too bad that I didn't watch the whole episode of the series, especially the ending. Any suggestion where I could find the link to dl or to stream watch? Tx

Lovely show!

Jessica Liu is so cute.

The theme song is very nice.

my mum kinda forced me to watch this show but i guess its funny, real life + fun

Poor you, have to be forced to watch this oner, but I can tell you, she is right, this one is just hilarious!! good watch!!

I quite like this series. It is sometime funny, silly, but also sad.

Very nice show....

Jesseca is cute.... compatible with Pierre here....

Chen Tian Wen is funny....

Impressed to Damus Lim Jun Hao's acting as Wen Wen, poor child.....

Not a bad series. Quite funny and hilarious sometimes. Love the series especially the couple.