Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Y. x33

[TVB-A] Real Kung Fu - 佛山贊師父 [2005]

43 posts in this topic

coverqv3.jpg

Wing Chun Master WONG WAH PO's (YUEN WAH) successor LEUNG TSAN (YUEN BIAD) is framed for a murder and flees to Foshan. He finds shelter with his uncle LEUNG YEE TAI (LEUNG KA YAN). In oder to investigate the murder. TSAN goes under-cover and becomes a cook for a tycoon, Mr CHAN. He meets his lover CHEUNG KIN HEI (SHIU MEI KI, MAGGIE) in CHAN's house. He is shocked to find that HEI is now married. HEI is jealous about a beautiful princess FU TSAT HO YUET (LI SZE WAN) who is always with TSAN.

HEI thinks that TSAN ran away to avoid marriying her, and chances him all the way to Foshan. She has crossed some villains, so the only way to save herself is to have a fake marriage with the powerful Mr CHAN. Chan dies soon after the wedding, leaving HEI suddenly widowed. She is determined to raise CHAN's only son CHAN WAH SHUN (HUNG TIN MING, TIMMY) as a responsible person.

TSAN finally clears up the case. Unfortunately, TAI gets killed because he finds out the real murderer by chance. TSAN is enraged and swears to take revenge for the late Wing Chun Master.

first the cast didn't seemed so attracting but after i watched the serie, it was really good

first i didn't even know who yuen biao was but he's really good at kungfu

i don't really like this serie becuase the cast didn't seem interesting, the plot is not that good, the ending not that good either. The actors and actresses actings are very freak. I don't recommend anyone to see this serie

this is a very good kung-fu series, i would make it a lil longer.

I would probably give it 6.5/10.

good kung fu movie, leung ka yun & yuen bill both are good actor

Good serial....

They focus quite alot into the kungfu moves..making it very real..

at the same time they didnt forget abt instilling love stories...between the fights. Though its not a story of handsome guys and pretty girls..rather a more 'mature' situation.

but I like the show..with a nice flow and nice ending..^^

i saw my family watching this and i saw parts of it, i think its an interesting movie with all the good fighting scenes and other plots

I think the plot for this show is kind of boring.. Maybe its cause i'am not into kungfu martial arts all these. :x

it'S a good drama !

jack wu is so cool^^ it like his cast or yuen biao ^^ XD

with jackie chan xD

this show was really cool its one of my favorites

the ending was cool but like the ending of the ending was completely random...

this series SUCKED.... i hated it... nothing great about it... nothing exciting or special happened..

i seriously didn't really like this movie. the only parts i think i s goo are the fighting parts.

Oh I am watching it right now, is it really a sad ending, everyone die. I don't like sad ending, so far i like watching the show, oh well what a heck, I will watch it till the end. :93:

Thought the guy with a mustache would have a bigger role. He only showed for two episodes, but I think the effeminate master was pretty funny.

very good kung-fu series, good actors and actresses, hope there are more this kind of kung-fu series this coming year.

it started off pretty good but toward the end it got kinda stupid as it look like it done in a rush but otherwise it ok series as the fighting scene it pretty good to watch

Definitely watch it for the really good fighting scenes, but that's it.

Recently, I am watchin this series and I am impressed with their fighting scene. But I don't know what is the difference between wing chun and tai chi. It seems those kung fu styles are similar.

Charmaine Li's acting surprisingly caught the attention of my eyes as heart-wrenching and tearful. I like the kung fu fighting scenes in this series, it was pretty good.

wow..., I haven't really watch this movie. I only watched the trailer and it ssems interesting. I like this kind of kunful movie!!

will give it a try for this kungfu fighting series, would like to see the costumes and the fighting scenes, hope the ending is good

i thought this serie was okay, not awesome, but okay to watch... never watched series with this main actor before, i guess his acting was good :)