Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Y. x33

[TVB-A] Real Kung Fu - 佛山贊師父 [2005]

43 posts in this topic

coverqv3.jpg

Wing Chun Master WONG WAH PO's (YUEN WAH) successor LEUNG TSAN (YUEN BIAD) is framed for a murder and flees to Foshan. He finds shelter with his uncle LEUNG YEE TAI (LEUNG KA YAN). In oder to investigate the murder. TSAN goes under-cover and becomes a cook for a tycoon, Mr CHAN. He meets his lover CHEUNG KIN HEI (SHIU MEI KI, MAGGIE) in CHAN's house. He is shocked to find that HEI is now married. HEI is jealous about a beautiful princess FU TSAT HO YUET (LI SZE WAN) who is always with TSAN.

HEI thinks that TSAN ran away to avoid marriying her, and chances him all the way to Foshan. She has crossed some villains, so the only way to save herself is to have a fake marriage with the powerful Mr CHAN. Chan dies soon after the wedding, leaving HEI suddenly widowed. She is determined to raise CHAN's only son CHAN WAH SHUN (HUNG TIN MING, TIMMY) as a responsible person.

TSAN finally clears up the case. Unfortunately, TAI gets killed because he finds out the real murderer by chance. TSAN is enraged and swears to take revenge for the late Wing Chun Master.

this show was pretty good with the fighting scene - but i did miss a lot of it - anyway - i give it a 5/10

hahaha

The beginning of this series was quite promising but towards the end, it seemed the writers didn't know how to end it off and so just killed everybody.

I also found it a bit disappointing that Yuen Wah only played a cameo despite being on the main poster. It would be nice to see more fight scenes from him.

oh really every one die at the end? i got to see this movie, i think this drama will fight alot right? that's why every one die at the end, doesn't matter who still alive, as long as the story good, and make some good graphic on it. and show some real chinese kung fu.

As you you said it good series, i will take chance to download watch it. thanks for the comment.

Edited by 007cn

The first 3 episodes were interesting enough for me to try to watch the entire series. I must say I was disappointed in the ending.

Some of the fight scenes were decent.

I downloaded the first few episode but i didnt realli enjoy it..sryz -_-...well its worth watching if ur into historical dramas

I luv this drama..especially the fighting scene...im reall in to kung fu..hiya!..lolz

This series was good..... I'm gonna watch it again.... The ending sucked because everyone died...

not True, this drama does have a happy ending where the hero marrys his fiancee in a hot air ballon and the princess chasing after them!

I think it's okay, i don't really think it's very interesing. The good thing is that a lot of the actors know kung fu in real life, like yuen wah.

i would recommend it. Yuen wa is a great actor. he's so flexible. perfect for his role.

hmm...i like kungfu but actors are not tht good...giv it a 6/10

i have to agree, this series is kinda boring, but its kungfu! who cares!! :lol:

this series was kool, i didnt really find it boring. Action was kool, and looked very genuine. Themesong was good too.

hi i really like this serie because ik like fighting serie/movie so if u the same as my like fighting serie u much watch the serie

i thought this series was gonna be boring because as most of the actors are all veterans but i was wrong...

it was quite interesting/funny and i enjoy the fighting scenes as it was not was computer generated :)

Such a pity that the "Si Fu" had to die though...so sad :(

OOh revenge...i love series about getting revenge lol definitly gona watch this one!

I've been hesitant about watching this because of the mixed reaction it seems to have recieved. Will probably end up seein' it sooner or later though

dude this movie is COOL with all the fighting part in it

it sucks when the Master's sensi died

I thought this series was a pleasant watch. The fighting sequences are really good. Maggie and Yeun Biao make an odd couple, but kind of cute to watch.

This drama is quite funny, happy ending, if you like kungfu then you should watch it. It a good movie ... I like it.

I found this series so-so, i mean it kept me hooked , but it just doesn't seem to fir in this the modern stuff or the old stuff, which have their flairs. Fighting was good though, not over exaggerated like some of the recent stuff.