7 posts in this topic

f_Chailaipostm_3091bfc.jpg

Title: aka Dangerous Flowers / Chai Lai

Genre: Action

CAST

Bongkoj Khongmalai as Kulap (Rose)

Supaksorn Chaimongkol as Bua (Lotus)

Jintara Poonlarp as Chaba (Hibiscus)

Kessarin Ektawatkul as Poy-sean (Crown of Thorns)

Bunyawan Pongsuwan as Na-wua

Krit Sripoomsed as Chen

Narawan Techaratanaprasert

Nithichai Yotamornsunthorn

Petchtai Wongkamlao as the Chai Lais' handler

SYNOPSIS

A Thai action film about five female top-secret crimefighters, each with the codename of a flower, Lotus, Hibiscus, Rose, Na-wua and Crown of Thorns. The premise is modelled after Charlie's Angels. One scene called for the actresses to wear only towels while fighting with the bad guys in a shopping mall. To avoid any accidental exposure, they worn bikinis underneath the towels and had the towels taped to their chests. "But the towels still came off a few times," Bongkoj Khongmalai told Channel NewsAsia. The actresses sustained some bruises and scratches in the fight scenes but also during a diving sequence in Phuket when they were dressed in negligees.

The five "Chai Lais" are tasked with foiling a kidnapping and keeping a mysterious, powerful "Pearl of the Andaman" out of the hands of a crime syndicate.

credits to wikipedia

its plot is quite bad, this movie's juz a vehicle to showcase a few thai beauties kicking arse actually.

but Bongkoj Khongmalai has her two big reasons for you to watch this show.

her big left n her big right.

n i thought that was enough to justify my movie ticket price :p

i simply adore her...

The plot is rip off charlie angel and quite poor, But any movie with Petchtai Wongkamlao I am in.

The movie is quite fun to watch since it's quite funny sometimes. Although the action part is watchable, however they do need a better plot

i think i will still watch this movie eventhough this movies was sucks as per above comments coz i really like to watch thai movies especially about horrors, actions and comedy....

hope this movies will still entertain me eventhough alot of people cristicism this movies....

The only thing i watch are the thai chicks in this movie.......other than tht the plot are crappy and the girl really doesnt fight nicely .......i was expecting they to fight like other thai movie Chocolate ...lulz

wow..interesting movie..something different from what i normally watched..