Genre: Horror

Director: Banjong Pisanthanakun, Parkpoom Wongpoom

Producer: Yodphet Sudsawad

Casts:

Ananda Everingham

Natthaweeranuch Thongmee

Achita Sikamana

Synospis:

In Bangkok, after celebrating a drinking party with his closest friends, the photographer Tun (Ananda Everingham) and his girlfriend Jane (Natthaweeranuch Thongmee) have a car accident on the road, with Jane hitting a girl. Tun does not allow her to help the girl and they ran away leaving the girl lying on the road. When Tun reveals his latest pictures, he finds some mysterious shadows, while the couple is systematically haunted by the ghost of the girl. Tun investigates and finds that the victim was his former shy and weird girlfriend Natre (Achita Sikamana), who studied with him in the college. Later Jane discloses deep and hidden secrets about the relationship of Natre, Tun and his friends.

Trivia:

The film was nominated for the 2005 Golden Kinnaree Award for best film at the Bangkok International Film Festival and has won various awards at smaller festivals around the world. The movie was especially well-received in Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines and Brazil.

A remake is planned for release in 2008, directed by Masayuki Ochiai and starring Rachael Taylor.

The pictures with ghostly images that were used to promote the film were actual photos borrowed from people who claimed they were photos of ghosts.

During the shooting, the directors claimed that there was actually a ghost in the scene in which Natre crossing the street where Tun and Jane accidentally hit her. The story behind the incident was that there was a drunk man who was killed in a car crash.

Trailer:

+credits to wikipedia & idmb+

nice movie! with great storyline, isn't too scary. just nice for everyone

this is a must c horror movie ...one of the best ... especally the ending ... now i no y he is double his weight and neck is hearting..... it is much more scary than "the ring or grudge 1,2,3"

This movie was so scary. >< I watched it at night while it was raining and thundering too. LOL

Yeah, shutter definitely one of the scariest movie around! I remember my bro demanded to wait until it is midnight before we start watching. And we all screamed our lungs out :D

that's great time when enjoy this movie during in cinema situation....hehe....

what can i say, i do not want to spoil this for you and i will just say that the ending of this film really spooked me. Nothwithstanding the many scary moments. This is right up there with films like the ring and the grudge in the scariness factor.

Very good movie...very disturbing!! scared the crap out of me! couldnt sleep for weeks! spoiler: the scariest part was when she was sitting on his shoulder..thats why he always had shoulder pains....aiii..>< creepy

The ending was excellent, the guy complained his back of the neck was painful and it was the lady sitting on him all the time.

this movie very nice...

i like it so much. especially the ending...

unforgettable

this version is much better than the hollywood version!! but still...im not really a fan of scary movies :p

Have seen a lot of Ghost movie. Guess this is the only that I'm scare abt it. It's make me jump out of my chair. So scary...

THE BEST HORROR MOVIE...... EVER... THAI HORROR MOVIE at its best... the remake... is not taht good.... I still get shock from all the ghost scenes...

I think this version is definitely much better than the USA version.

More scariers.

hollywood should stop making left-handed compliments by making crappy versions of excellent asian movies

this is really the scariest horror movie i watch.. really give u the creeps man..

I've seen the englihs version..

was an okay movie..

but im guessing the asian versions are more scary..

ok...not a bad movie...plot is fresh ..can watch until end....cannot see many times...1 time is ok....it get bored once u know the plot...

this is definitely one of the scariest horror movie that i've watched. for horror fan lover, give it a try

i love this movie this is really good ican't sleep att night when i watch this movie :laugh:

Great movie, saw it last year. Ananda is great as always :)

okay, this movie is worth the watch.

how can you imagine you have a camera and when you take photos it capture those things?

haha.

it's unthinkable of course.

the cast is definitely awesome with such a handsome actor.

the storyline is also interesting as it's filmed in thailand.

worth the watch!