Genre: Horror

Director: Banjong Pisanthanakun, Parkpoom Wongpoom

Producer: Yodphet Sudsawad

Casts:

Ananda Everingham

Natthaweeranuch Thongmee

Achita Sikamana

Synospis:

In Bangkok, after celebrating a drinking party with his closest friends, the photographer Tun (Ananda Everingham) and his girlfriend Jane (Natthaweeranuch Thongmee) have a car accident on the road, with Jane hitting a girl. Tun does not allow her to help the girl and they ran away leaving the girl lying on the road. When Tun reveals his latest pictures, he finds some mysterious shadows, while the couple is systematically haunted by the ghost of the girl. Tun investigates and finds that the victim was his former shy and weird girlfriend Natre (Achita Sikamana), who studied with him in the college. Later Jane discloses deep and hidden secrets about the relationship of Natre, Tun and his friends.

Trivia:

The film was nominated for the 2005 Golden Kinnaree Award for best film at the Bangkok International Film Festival and has won various awards at smaller festivals around the world. The movie was especially well-received in Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines and Brazil.

A remake is planned for release in 2008, directed by Masayuki Ochiai and starring Rachael Taylor.

The pictures with ghostly images that were used to promote the film were actual photos borrowed from people who claimed they were photos of ghosts.

During the shooting, the directors claimed that there was actually a ghost in the scene in which Natre crossing the street where Tun and Jane accidentally hit her. The story behind the incident was that there was a drunk man who was killed in a car crash.

Trailer:

+credits to wikipedia & idmb+

This movie gave me a pleasant surprise. I wanted to check it out after seeing it being listed as one of the top 10 horror films by some of my friends, and it didn't fail to deliver...

The storyline itself was pretty cliche, you could probably guess the plot, but the scary scenes made up for it. I don't know if those scenes are original and not taken from anywhere else, but they were certainly new ideas to me. Great horror flick. Recommended by me, a horror fan. :happy:

one of my best asian horrors!!!

Banjong Pisanthanakun and Parkpoom Wongpoom ´s next work Alone is good, too.

i saaw this alreadi...pretty interesting to me ...

liike the effects...

i looove looove looooovveeddd this movie! it's prolly the ONLY one good scary ghost story. Juon was kinda crappy compared to this.

Plus, it was SO scary it even made my friend spill her popcorn. HAHAHA

damn it is quite scary...

guys out there...if u notice lately ur body weight has increase...be sure to have a check..

u will never know :26:

nice, i just saw this movie like a few days ago, it was pretty good, crazy ending... talking about it makes me wanna watch it again.

amn it is quite scary...

guys out there...if u notice lately ur body weight has increase...be sure to have a check..

u will never know :26:

yes, this is one scary horror flick. i was told that some photos in the movie were real?? eeeek....

This movie is very scary. It's really good. Plus the main guy was such a hottie. Don't watch it alone.

this movie was soooo frightening!! I watched it about two years ago.... and for I think two weeks I couldn't look in a mirror, go to the washroom alone!! or even look at my rear view mirror... (which is rather dangerous...)

this movie is great..scary..i just love it.it is so real

This movie scare the hell out of me, 100% worth watching, just dont close ur eyes.

Wow. Good movie. I like it very very much. This stroy is an exceptionally great and cast are very much goo,d

this one's a bit over-rated i tink.

mebbe i carried too high hopes, watching the film after reading rave reviews about how good it is.

This movie is interesting. I love the part where he was in a bathroom and when he was being chased by the ghost while in the car. :himuah:

this is one of the horror film recommended.... my fav bit was the end when he finds out why his neck was hearting hehehehehehe

i watched this really long ago and i must say that this is the only horror movie i LOVE watching!seriously it's the best.reallly freaked the hell out of me.just love it!

i really love the storyline and the effects that was in the movie.simply superb!

This was definitely one of the scariest and freakiest horror movies I've seen...

at the begining this movie is not scary at all, but almost the end of it. it was very2 scary and when it show the ghost was siting on his sholder.

a friend of mine recommended this movie..

at first I thought it was really boring.. but almost at the end of the movie it was really scary !

especially when it turned out that the ghost was sitting on his shoulders the whole time.. :26: