* Gallen Lo as Kwok Sei Wai

* Bowie Lam as Tse Dong

* Maggie Cheung Ho Yee as Gu Ching Wah

* Florence Kwok

* Eric Tsang

* He Mei Tian

* Yuan Quan

Synopsis:

A talented gambler Hoi (Adam Cheng) who challenged tycoon Yiu (Poon Chi Man) in Shanghai to avenge his teacher. He came across Hau (DoDo Cheng), whose brother is the leader of the gangsters at the ferry pier. They were enemies at first, but after Hoi saved Hau from her deceitful fiancé Wai (Gallen Lo), they became friends. Keung (Sunny Chan), who was a former nobody, acquired fame and power with the assistance of Wan (Kwok Siu Wan), Lik (Lam Ka Dong) and Kwai (Lui Fong). He and Hoi were partners, but Yiu took over Hoi’s business and drove him to a dead end. Hoi was nearly killed. Luckily, Hau saved him and they went to Hong Kong. Yiu’s daughter Ching (Nadia Chan) and Keung were in love. However, when Keung learnt that Yiu betrayed the country by working for the Japanese, he left Ching and went to Hong Kong. Lik took the opportunity and won Ching’s heart. Keung then married his new girlfriend Kwan (Vivien Leung). However, she was killed by Yiu’s men. Keung swore to take revenge and joined forces with Hoi…

+credits to wikpedia & jumptv+

Oh this series...I watched it ages ago...have to say I vaguely remember the series...apart from the part where the 2 good friends became enemies and lots of things happened after that...pheww...just very briefly remember now that I tried to recall! lol Anyway I really love Nadia's performance inside...I thought she was pretty good and nice fitting in her role...Dodo Cheng was good too as usual :D

The guys are pretty fierce when they fought each other... but were exceptionally 'poor' when come to dealing with relationship...always in a mess...as usual...I guessed that's the script...anyway overall I thought it was a series worth to watch!

I WATCHED SO MANY DIFFERENT 上海灘, AND EVERY ONE OF THEM IS PRETTY GOOD

i just started re watching this series. it brings back a lot of memories. and also see a lot of artist that you seemed to forgot about

this is one of the best TVB drama during that time.. thank you for sharing

i like the new cast. but with all the add scenes, it a bit confusing

A failure remake version of the memorable one THE BUND. Hard to find actor/actress with great charisma to replace Chow Yun Fat as Hui Man Keung, Angie Chiu as Fung Ching Ching and Ray Lui as Ding Lik.

Classic series, i cant find download links anywhere!

when are they going to put these on the blu-rays? I am tired of watching low quality vids.