sh33pymd

Edwin Siu and Priscilla Wong held their wedding ceremony in Bali

8 posts in this topic

Source: MingPo/Asian E news

b53d7c7bb885ca66b51d8636a2361626.jpg

b54c3513b5f76444bf9db68ae7ed606b.jpg

b5454aacd097c44c6007dbdf78ecaca0.jpg

b55feb1293a35260506ca3f2e387269e.jpg

Edwin Siu and Priscilla Wong announced their marriage. Today, they shared their wedding pictures in social media. The wedding ceremony was held in Bali.

Edwin left a message on  Instagram, saying " I love to see you smile, please continue to smile happily and allow me to follow you for the rest of your life. If you don't mind, let's make a pact that in our next life, we only need to knock at each other's forehead to recognise each other." Priscilla also said " A year ago, you gave us a wedding ceremony belong to us, a year later, we show our parents our love by having this wedding ceremony."

Prisilla wrote " I just love to see you following me and smiling all the way, I love your silly smile, you also said you love my silly smile too. OK, we follow each other...... just like that"

awwww such lovely messages to one another on Instagram! They're such sweet loving couple....wish them all the best in the next chapter of their lives :)

congrats to edwin & priscilla! they are so cute together!

I believe that they are made for each other. Congrats to both Edwin and Priscilla.

Congratulations to both Priscilla Wong and Edwin Siu again on their wedding ceremony. They look so happy and amazing in the photos.

omg Congratulation!!!! They look so cute together!!! Priscilla smile so happy 

Aw those pictures look so nice, they are so cute together. Congrats

congrats to edwin & priscilla! they are so sweet ! wish them and happy life together and add a BB in the family soon =)