sh33pymd

Eliza Sam gives birth to baby boy

11 posts in this topic

Source: Toggle/Ming Pao/On.cc youtube

bkn-20190326031815235-0326_00862_001_01p.jpg?20190326043405

1d100edfa1503202722752556fad6ecf.jpg

1d1024ee03e71723aeb1b2bc8f81cffd.jpg

1d103c97dbd421fa499898fdd1f87a54.jpg

Congratulations are in order for Hong Kong actress Eliza Sam and her non-celebrity husband, Joshua, who welcomed their first child yesterday afternoon (Mar 25).

The 34-year-old announced the good news by sharing a number of pictures of her little bundle of joy on Facebook. "Welcome to the world my little BabyBooBoo! Everyone meet baby Jacob! We feel so happy and blessed to have you in our lives, you truly are our greatest gift from God. Now we have a complete set of Rock Paper and Scissors! (sic)” she wrote in English. The actress then thanked the staff at the hospital for their assistance, as well as her fans, who had sent in their well-wishes and blessings. "We’re also so grateful to Dr. Wong and the staff at Union Hospital for everything they have done for us. Apologies in advance that we can’t reply to all the messages lately, but we are so thankful for all your blessings! Can’t wait to see you all very soon!” she wrote.

Hong Kong comedian and host Wong Cho Lam, who’s a close friend of Eliza, shared, “Her husband will definitely be a good father, he will definitely take good care of Eliza and the baby. Now, the artistes in my company are all mothers, it’s time for me to look for suitable jobs for them, so that they can earn money for their family. As for us fathers, we must all work hard." Cho Lam’s wife, Hong Kong model-actress Leanne Li, also revealed that she had seen pictures of Jacob. 

“I will be visiting Eliza within the next few days, and will bring some baby diapers for the newborn Jacob. I’ve always kept in contact with her, and shared with her some tips from my experience as a first-time mother. Eliza’s really smart, so she’ll definitely pick up the (necessary) knowledge really fast,” Leanne said.

Congrats to Eliza and her newborn baby boy, Jacob! Wish her a speedy recovery!

Congratulation!!! didnt know she was pregnant and give birth Wish her luck and son recovery faster 

Congrats to her new baby. Hope to see her return to dramas someday

Congratulations to Eliza Sam and to her husband on their new family member, their baby boy.

wow congratulations to Eliza Sam! So happy for her!!!

congrats hope to see you back on the screen again

Congratulations to the happy couple! Happy for them!

Congratulations to Eliza and Joshua!  Hope baby is healthy and that Eliza has a speedy recovery so we can see her on tv again soon.

Congrats to Eliza Heung Heung, so happy for them and welcome baby to this world. 

Congratulations and so cute!