Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Grace Chan and Kevin Cheng blessed with baby boy

13 posts in this topic

Source: Pressreader.com/ming Pao/Youtube

fb0ad81ede7d471bfce79708500191b2.jpg

Grace Chan gave birth to a baby boy by Cesarean section at the Hong Kong Adventist Hospital on February 16.

Kevin Cheng was photographed by reporters leaving the Hospital. When the press reached out to him, he didn’t deny the birth of his son, but was discrete in his answer. “Thanks for everyone’s concern. When there’s news, we’ll announce it.” Perhaps Kevin wanted Grace to fully rest at the hospital and didn’t want the paparazzi to intrude until they are fully ready. However, he apparently has already notified his friends of the baby’s arrival.

Kenneth Ma knew the baby would arrive soon and already dropped off his gift early. “I already congratulated them! I always have to work when I visited (Kevin) during the Lunar New Year, I already gave my red envelope to the baby and gave my blessings early. I’ll buy another gift later for the baby. Wish him good health!

TVB actor, Stephen Wong, said he also heard from Kevin about the baby’s birth and already congratulated them. Asked if he will visit the baby at the hospital tomorrow, Stephen said, “No, not tomorrow. I have to work. When Grace is out of the hospital, I’ll visit them!”

Edited by erict1628
1 person likes this

Congrats to them both! Wish Grace a speedy recovery and baby boy blessed with lots of health and happiness

1 person likes this

congratulation kevin and grace! baby boy so cute "year Pig"

It only seemed like recently they announced Grace was pregnant but congrats to the couple!

Edited by darealtidus

Wow, Congrats to Kevin and Grace.  what a beautiful family!

O.O congratulations to the both of them!

Congrats :) the baby look adorable

wow congratulation!!! Happy for them !!  

Wow! Congratulations to Grace and Kevin! I didn't even know Grace was pregnant! Wishing the baby happiness and good health! 

Congratulations to both Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan on their new member of their family, their baby son.

congrats to kevin and grace!! bb is so cute!

Wow I didn't know they had a baby . It seems like just yesterday that they got married. Congrats

congratulations to Grace and Kevin for their new born baby