Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Mat Yeung and Sisley Choi pepper sprayed for TV movie

2 posts in this topic

Source: Yahoo.com/On.cc

bkn-20190131191752364-0131_00862_001_03b.jpg?20190131193052

If there is one memorable thing for Mat Yeung and Sisley Choi from filming their made-for-TV movie, "Police Story", it would be getting pepper sprayed during training.

As reported on Mingpao, the two stars, who spoke about the experience, stated that they wanted to know how it felt like before filming the scene, and decided to experience it themselves. "The producer supported our decision, but the police asked us to reconsider it because getting pepper sprayed is not the kind of experience that you would want," said Mat.

However, both he and Sisley persisted, saying that they want to do their role justice, as all PTU officers have to go through it. Said Sisley, the feeling of getting pepper sprayed is like no other, and it made worse by the fact that the training required her to read a large poster after getting sprayed. "I felt so dizzy and had to use all the energy I have to open my eyes and read it. When I went to wash my face, I really felt like I couldn't breathe," she said.

The actress added that her eyes were red and swollen for a day following the training. As for Mat, the actor said that he was a bit lucky as only his forehead was sprayed, but admitted that it still hurt. "It felt like my face had been washed with chilies," he added.

So that's what it is like having pepper spray, well done to them both for trying it out.