Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Dilraba Dilmurat, Angelababy and Yang Mi in the cast for “Triumph in the Skies 2020” ?

9 posts in this topic

Source: hkO1.com

無綫經典劇集《衝上雲霄》系列將會開拍第三部曲《衝上雲霄2020》。

c34b42c0ac3556bab8a3a71535993b9f.jpg

Image result for angelababy 2018

Image result for yang mi 2018

Image result for Francis Ng triumph in the skies 2020

TVB is launching its third season of “Triumph in the Skies 2020" at the of the year. There have been lots of speculations regarding who will be the leading actors and actresses. Rumour has it that mainland actresses Dilraba Dilmurat, Angelababy and Yang Mi maybe in the cast alongside Francis Ng. It is still uncertain whether "Cool devil" Julian Cheung and Myolie Wu will be included in the cast. There was another that  William Chan may appear in the drama, but according to source, he has not been in contact with TVB yet.

According to Felix Ho, Assistant General Manager of TVB, “Triumph in the Skies 2020" will be mainly set in China with cast members from China and Hong Kong. TVB has been trying to invite Dilraba Dilmurat,  Angelababy and Yang Mi to be in the cast. If the rumour is true, then who will be the actresses from the Hong Kong side ? Will it be Myolie Wu, Fala Chen and Flora Chan ? It is now quite impossible for TVB to get the original cast for “Triumph in the Skies 2020", and if the storyline has mainland as its background, will that attract enough Hong Kong audiences? 

Triumph of the sky can't come back fast enough.  I guess good things come to people that waits.  Looking forward to another chapter.

1 person likes this

I just hope it will be better than the first one.It is not easy though as the first one is my opinion was almost perfect. One of the best from TVB. They need the original cast or at least a majority of them otherwise it will land up directionless like in most sequels.

I am big fan of Triumph in the Skies, really liked the first original and the second was ok, hope the third one will be good, and i hope some of the original casts of TVB will be in it, a long with the china casts.

this will be good... cant wait for it. but the first and second was good already.

I hope this is as good as the previous ones. New faces and hopefully a good storyline.

wow its lot of remix and new peoples hope this will be good

Looking forward to watch Triumph in the Skies 2020.  Hope this will be good.

not looking forward to this...seems such overdone now and with different casts.