sh33pymd

41 years old Ruco Chan marrying 28 years old Phoebe Sin

24 posts in this topic

Source: Ming PaoAppledaily//Singapore Hardware Zone

Translated by : sh33pymd@

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

1536572438_bca2.jpg

1536572440_72a7.jpg

AkOspSkl.jpg

1536574506_b730.jpg

Ruco Chan made an announcement today that he will be marrying Phoebe Sin in October. Speaking to a reporter, Ruco said "In fact, I have planned it a while ago, but due to my character, I thought I would make the announcement when the time is right. As a matter of fact,  I thought about it for a long time. ( Have you proposed to her yet?), yes, I have, I proposed to her in Hong Kong , but  there is a reason why the proposal photos were taken in England.

For whatever the reason was, Ruco said he would tell the media later on. Ruco went on to say "Thanks to everyones concern, today, I make the announcement that I will be getting married soon. I thank the company to let us  go on holiday. We have our wedding pictures taken while we were on holiday. We chose England because Phoebe spent some time in the UK, she lived and studied there. There were good memories for her. We also went to Paris to take some of the  wedding pictures too. I like Paris and Italy, both are my favourite places. As you can see one of the pictures was taken in front of a double decker bus, that was my proposal picture. Phoebe only agreed to marry me when that "part" was completed.  We will be registering our marriage in October, afterwards, we will have a celebration dinner with our family. I will let you know what other arrangements we may have when the time comes. Thank you very much for your concern."

2 people like this

Congrat to Ruco and Phoebe.  They look so cute on the pictures.  Wish they the best....

Congratulations to both of them! Wishing them happily ever after!

Congratulations to both Ruco and Phoebe. Wishing them the best. 

Ruco not speaking too much kinda makes it seem like she may be preggo

congratulation!!! Ruco most of the time so serious with his jobs, it very hard see him in relationship. I'm happy for him, hope they have great child of their own soon since everyone is getting marry  

Congratulations to both of them :) I think they are very matching together.

wow, they sure kept their relationship a very low profile one, or maybe I have not been following the HK gossip for quite a while! but ..... a huge congrats to both of them!

One of the most eligible bachelors in the entertainment circle finally gets settled down. Wishing them everlasting happiness and congratulations!

wow congratulations to the new happy couple!

congrats to the happy couple - the two of them look so cute, best wishes for their new life together!

I like the message on the bus. That's very creative. Congrats and Hope you guys will have a  long  successful marriage

Congrat to Ruco and Phoebe. First come marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage.

Congratulations to both Ruco Chan and Phoebe Sin on their engagement and upcoming marriage. They look great in the photos. All the best to them both in their new chapter.

Congratulations to Ruco and Phoebe.  Wish them all the best.

congrats to them both. really happy to see him finally settle down.

Congratulations to Ruco and Phoebe. A fitting pair'

congrats to both of them! wish them a life time of happiness and joy. 

Nice to hear that Ruco has finally decided to settled down. My best wishes to Ruco and Phoebe.

Congratulations! I honestly think Ruco looks great for 41!